Blood results - Admin

Advice on getting your bloods back to normal after a Cycle

Moderator: MOO

admin
Site Admin

Blood results - Admin

Postby admin » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:05 am

Will these be the worse blood results you ever see?

My Beginning of December Results.

bloods1.jpg

bloods2.jpg

bloods3.jpg

Levels Elevated, some SERIOUSLY!
HCT 0.521 (not concerned, only just out of range)
RDW 15.4 (not concerned, only just out of range)
WHITE CELL COUNT 11.47 (quite high, not sure whats going on, investigation underway)
NEUTROPHILS 9.03 (quite high, not sure whats going on, investigation underway)
MPV 13.4 (not concerned, only just out of range)
UREA 8.7 (only just out of range, but still being looked at)
CREATININE 139 (very high)
ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE 29 (VERY LOW, CONCERNING)
ASPARTATE TRANSFERASE (just out of range)
CK 1043 (massively high)
ALBUMIN 51 (not concerned, only just out of range)
T.I.B.C 80 (not concerned, only just out of range)
CHOLESTEROL 8 (VERY HIGH, SERIOUSLY CONCERNING)
HDL CHOLESTEROL 0.5 (VERY LOW, CONCERNING)
LDL CHOLESTEROL 6.8 (VERY HIGH, CONCERNING)
NON - HDL CHOLESTEROL 7.5 (VERY HIGH, CONCERNING)
HDL % of total (VERY LOW, CONCERNING)
Testosterone 45.8 (not concerning)
Active B12 170 (not concerned, only just out of range)
25 OH VITAMIN D 44 (not concerned, only just out of range)

Conclusion
Terrible blood pull with some seriously high numbers. The Cholesterol numbers in particular are just awful and needed addressing immediately otherwise, (especially with the thicker blood) a stroke or heart attack was on the cards.
Immmediately put on Statins, change of diet, cessation of cycle, and other lifestyle changes.

tricky

Re: Blood results - Admin

Postby tricky » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:24 pm

I'm no expert on bloods so apart from the cholesterol and test readings I wouldn't really know what the rest is and the effect they have on the body.
Obv on cycle at the time with your test being 45 so ldl etc will be elavated but them numbers are pretty worrying.
Like you say changes need to be made so what are your short n long term plans mate with relation to diet n gear?

Shrugss

Postby Shrugss » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:21 pm

Good call on stopping mate, wait until your normal and just do test.
Change food groups
There is some decent butter /yogurts cholesterol stuff.
Health always comes first

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:24 pm

tricky wrote:I'm no expert on bloods so apart from the cholesterol and test readings I wouldn't really know what the rest is and the effect they have on the body.
Obv on cycle at the time with your test being 45 so ldl etc will be elavated but them numbers are pretty worrying.
Like you say changes need to be made so what are your short n long term plans mate with relation to diet n gear?

ive had to completely sack the keto diet, it was not a good diet for a guy with my cholesterol!
ive also gone straight onto statins, 1 aspirin a day, and my diet is now very clean, with saturated fats dropped obviously, and more fruit and veg thrown into the equation.
fast food is strictly off limits!
gear wise, ive dropped use of course.

Shrugss wrote:Good call on stopping mate, wait until your normal and just do test.
Change food groups
There is some decent butter /yogurts cholesterol stuff.
Health always comes first

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:19 pm

It's only temporary mate until things normalise. Just your body's way of telling you it needs a rest after all you've put it through recently
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

DarrenG

Postby DarrenG » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:25 am

Add more fats olive oil fsh oil primrose oil
And more fibre

Get hdl up with good fat intake
Ldl wouldn't overly worry as long is hdl goes up thats the main thing while on ldl will be off range overall hdl ldl cholesterol is a steroid hormone

is long is its normal while off but long term its been shown its not is bad is we think for heart disease and its steroid related so dont be overly worried

White blood cell can be up for many reasons infection inflammation get inflammation makers checked using steroids foregin subject can cause it also or if youve been unwell flu etc

Stroke heart attack would mainly be from high red blood cell and high blood pressure or a genetic clotting factor

Hdl ldl not overly concerning not that bad 6.8 not that high just above normal range being 5-6 hdl

Abs-Sent

Postby Abs-Sent » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:54 pm

Yeah, that's not great - clean living it is chap. Dull but best!

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:03 pm

DarrenG wrote:Add more fats olive oil fsh oil primrose oil
And more fibre

Get hdl up with good fat intake
Ldl wouldn't overly worry as long is hdl goes up thats the main thing while on ldl will be off range overall hdl ldl cholesterol is a steroid hormone

is long is its normal while off but long term its been shown its not is bad is we think for heart disease and its steroid related so dont be overly worried

White blood cell can be up for many reasons infection inflammation get inflammation makers checked using steroids foregin subject can cause it also or if youve been unwell flu etc

Stroke heart attack would mainly be from high red blood cell and high blood pressure or a genetic clotting factor

Hdl ldl not overly concerning not that bad 6.8 not that high just above normal range being 5-6 hdl

good advice Daz, thanks for taking the time to reply.

Abs-Sent

Postby Abs-Sent » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:07 pm

Normally I'd say take Red Rice Yeast to lower your cholesterol but I think it's so similar in action to pharmaceutical statins that it might just be effectively increasing your statin dose rather than complimenting it's actions. Not so much contraindication as duplication.

Return to “Blood Tests & Health”