14 DAY FAST - WATER ONLY

Advice on getting your bloods back to normal after a Cycle

Moderator: MOO

admin
Site Admin

14 DAY FAST - WATER ONLY

Postby admin » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:27 pm

So this will without a shadow of a doubt be the hardest challenge i have ever been involved in.

The challenge is a 14 day fast. this is STRICTLY water only.
i repeat, ZERO foods, ZERO SHAKES, ZERO everything.. water only.

Thank you to our member Firegoat for this info...

Firegoat saw my bloods and suggested i watched a video on fasting for 14 days.
I was blown away.
I am currently on statins to bring my cholesterol levels within range.
I have since learnt from various literature read about Statins that they are not ideal for those involved in muscle building. Cut a long story short, they can cause other issues..

If i could find a way to bring my bloods within range without Statins i would be all over it..
Heres where Firegoats info came handy for me, because i can!!!

I wont be taking my statins tonight, my statin use, short use, is now over..

Heres the video that Firegoat sent me, that convinced me to go down this route.
truly fascinating video backed up with facts. brilliant!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1b08X-GvRs

So my only concern was the muscle loss that could occur, which i do believe to be 4%, with 96% being fat loss!!!!! its a dream!!
could be a great tool to use pre comp with primo?... anyways...

this is going to be tough tough tough, both mentally and physically.
I will also be continuing to train, be it at a less intense pace!

Once the 14 days is over, we will then go into a week of very clean eating and then im going to get my bloods done and post them here, we can see what happened.

Ill also be posting daily updates, not just because i think it will be interesting to see what happens, what we lose etc, how we feel, but day by day account will also help me to remain focused and motivated.
I love my food, as we all do, and the thought of not being able to eat just seems impossible, but then, i believe this data so much that FG has shown me, that i can see a great side effect that is worth the hardship for just 2 weeks.

so.. any feedback guys?
let the experiment begin!

admin
Site Admin

Re: 14 DAY FAST - WATER ONLY

Postby admin » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:31 pm

Im going to record all my numbers in the morning on DAY 1.
i will record all measurements, as well as weight.

Of course during the first 3 or 4 days, the weight loss will be primarily water, so of course muscle measurements will see a substantial drop before we start to chip away at fat!

the real interesting data will be of course the blood test itself but also after 1 week of eating clean food and getting carbs back in, will muscle return back to normal, or close too!
great experiment :)

Kompany4

Postby Kompany4 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:52 pm

I’ll be tuning in to this for sure bud, good luck and I’d expect quite a few headaches early on

Big respect for your discipline and motivation for doing this, god knows I’m struggling to stop eating

Log absolutely everything if you can mate that way us lot can chip in if we see anything that needs addressing

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:54 pm

Kompany4 wrote:I’ll be tuning in to this for sure bud, good luck and I’d expect quite a few headaches early on

Big respect for your discipline and motivation for doing this, god knows I’m struggling to stop eating

Log absolutely everything if you can mate that way us lot can chip in if we see anything that needs addressing

Will do bud, ty for following!!
Motivated, can’t wait to start!!!
When will the hunger pangs fade!!!

One rep max

Postby One rep max » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:45 pm

Your off head man! :lol:
I think I would kill someone if I couldn’t eat :lol: wouldn’t this put a lot of stress on the body? I am curious to see what happens good luck mate
Getting there one step at a time!
Getting there one rep at a time!
Starting again isn’t always a bad thing a chance to be better than before

Littletodd

Postby Littletodd » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:48 pm

Crazy man

Will be following of course. 50 cent lost a few stone doing this same method, before he did that film where he had to play a cancer patient.

Apparently he consumed only water and ran on a treadmill for 3 hours a day lol
Massive, Ripped, Natural <<<< Pick two

No amount of fat burners will substitute a calorie deficit :-)

Kompany4

Postby Kompany4 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:36 pm

Littletodd wrote:Crazy man

Will be following of course. 50 cent lost a few stone doing this same method, before he did that film where he had to play a cancer patient.

Knowing admin he will be shredded and ripped to fcuk and possibly land a Hollywood contract better than fiddy cent

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:59 pm

Hardcore stuff mate, will follow !

Deads4days

Postby Deads4days » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:05 pm

Haha I best not post up picks of the 4 bigdaddy steaks I just purchased then :oops: haha on a serious note good luck fella if anyone can do it its you ! Keep us updated for sure.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:32 pm

One rep max wrote:Your off head man! :lol:
I think I would kill someone if I couldn’t eat :lol: wouldn’t this put a lot of stress on the body? I am curious to see what happens good luck mate

watch the video Ste, amazing video, well worth taking an hour out just to watch what it says, especially since ur bloods were abit out as well..

Littletodd wrote:Crazy man

thats interesting!
the headaches i know are going to be the big drawback, and day 2 and 3 are the killers.
once i can get into day 4 or 5, i think it will become easier.

Kompany4 wrote:Knowing admin he will be shredded and ripped to fcuk and possibly land a Hollywood contract better than fiddy cent

pmsl. well it will be interesting to see what percentage of bf is lost in relation to muscle.
im going to record all the numbers, figures, plenty of data daily to see how this pans out, cheers bud.

Thomas wrote:Hardcore stuff mate, will follow !

ty, probably fail end of day 1, haha

Deads4days wrote:Haha I best not post up picks of the 4 bigdaddy steaks I just purchased then :oops: haha on a serious note good luck fella if anyone can do it its you ! Keep us updated for sure.

thanks bud! enjoy those steaks!! filling my belly tonight ready to keep me going :)

Return to “Blood Tests & Health”