14 DAY FAST - WATER ONLY

Advice on getting your bloods back to normal after a Cycle

Moderator: MOO

Sidlittle

Re: 14 DAY FAST - WATER ONLY

Postby Sidlittle » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:45 am

Take a bow mate.almost there.keep going.
Who says that you cant teach an old dog new tricks? :lol:

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:55 pm

thanks all.
this was this mornings update.
ive been updating my fb page as well.

bpmonitor.jpg

Day 7 “1 Week in”
So we finally got to the end of a week!
The first 4 days were pretty tough for me, but it is now much easier. Staying Busy is just about the best advice I can give anyone who attempts this.
No more Hunger Pangs or dreaming of food, just an enjoyment of a great sense of well being and mental clarity.
My weight loss is now 21lb!!!
More importantly my Blood Pressure is now NORMAL showing 121/71 .
I am flying back to the UK on Friday Evening, I have had the best news ever, I could be having 2 of my Daughters on the weekend for the first time since 2016!!! Sooo excited!! I’m just not sure I want to be waterfasting if I’m with them! So it’s possible I may end my fast this weekend. I’ll consider that later.
Just look at that BP and Heart Rate!!

Anyways, after more thought, think this will end on Saturday.
9 day fast. little shorter than i wanted, but i dont want to be fasting in the uk.
ill still be coming out of the fast carefully, eg juice, but i wont be strictly water.

hand on heart, i reckon i could do a month fast.
considering...

Animalchin

Postby Animalchin » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:02 pm

Fuck! So sorry Admin for my recent posts forgot all about you doing this.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:52 pm

AC???

Bodyfat
9% 7 days ago
7.23% today

Deads4days

Postby Deads4days » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:00 pm

admin wrote:AC???

Bodyfat
9% 7 days ago
7.23% today

Think was a post about Choc Hob knobs lols

Deads4days

Postby Deads4days » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:04 pm

admin wrote:thanks all.
this was this mornings update.
ive been updating my fb page as well.

bpmonitor.jpg

Day 7 “1 Week in”
So we finally got to the end of a week!
The first 4 days were pretty tough for me, but it is now much easier. Staying Busy is just about the best advice I can give anyone who attempts this.
No more Hunger Pangs or dreaming of food, just an enjoyment of a great sense of well being and mental clarity.
My weight loss is now 21lb!!!
More importantly my Blood Pressure is now NORMAL showing 121/71 .
I am flying back to the UK on Friday Evening, I have had the best news ever, I could be having 2 of my Daughters on the weekend for the first time since 2016!!! Sooo excited!! I’m just not sure I want to be waterfasting if I’m with them! So it’s possible I may end my fast this weekend. I’ll consider that later.
Just look at that BP and Heart Rate!!

Anyways, after more thought, think this will end on Saturday.
9 day fast. little shorter than i wanted, but i dont want to be fasting in the uk.
ill still be coming out of the fast carefully, eg juice, but i wont be strictly water.

hand on heart, i reckon i could do a month fast.
considering...

Well done bud!! And amazing news about access to your daughters! Yeah stop the fast while with them and after just go back on for another 7 days you will still achieve the desired effect if you haven't already so if I was you I'd enjoy every moment doing lots of fun stuff with your kids go for nice meals, cinema or whatever they wanna do!

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:25 pm

Agreed, phenomenal effort, but it's time to stop. You've achieved what you wanted, go enjoy time with your daughters mate
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

Abs-Sent

Postby Abs-Sent » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:33 pm

Ah chap - that's just good news and good news :D Happy Friday!

Sidlittle

Postby Sidlittle » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:16 pm

Awesome mate.u should be real proud of yourself :D .massive respect for what youve done, but like the rest of the guys have said.....go and enjoy your time with your girls,make the most of it.
Who says that you cant teach an old dog new tricks? :lol:

Kubis

Postby Kubis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:34 pm

Massive respect and if anybody could do it it's you, great news about finally getting to see your daughters, we here all know how much they mean to you so I pray it comes off and you get to see them.... I've zero doubt you would have smashed the full 14 days which is slightly unfortunate because it's clear you finally got it in your stride, anyhow the numbers and weight loss within just one week are impressive and at least now you know you can come back to this with the experience you've gained this week, top marks and I'm looking forward to a nice long post about how things went with your girls and the fun you all had... have a cracking weekend :D
if it's impotant to you then you will find a way, if it's not then you'll always find an excuse

Return to “Blood Tests & Health”