14 DAY FAST - WATER ONLY

Advice on getting your bloods back to normal after a Cycle

Moderator: MOO

TVL

Re: 14 DAY FAST - WATER ONLY

Postby TVL » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:33 pm

Regarding your BP, what do you put the decrease down to??

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:46 pm

TVL wrote:Regarding your BP, what do you put the decrease down to??

Ok I'm going to give you a an answer that may sound daft, but I'm gonna stand by it..

I have no scientific jargon to rattle off, so forgive the simple terms..

I believe the blood pressure drop is because my body has redirected all the spare internal energy it has been given, (the digestive system alone takes 1/3 of the bodys internal energy)
and with the lack of food and the triggering of ketosis, my body has begun the program it is designed to do which is to start rejuvenating, cleansing, removing toxins and helping organs to heal..
one of my issues is my cholesterol levels which are disgusting.. blood pressure is just one of the many complaints I have suffered with for YEARS....
my body has healed itself... yup.. that's what I'm saying.
and when I get my bloods done, I'm going to prove it by posting them here and showing all the many markers that are all visibly down massively. blood pressure was just one of them..

water fasting is the future for me.. often.. longevity for us guys that have abused our bodies is down the fasting route. :)

Shrugss

Postby Shrugss » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:04 am

Good to hear your seeing your girlie's.

Sidlittle

Postby Sidlittle » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:16 am

Plain and simple explanation...i like it, makes sense.
Who says that you cant teach an old dog new tricks? :lol:

Animalchin

Postby Animalchin » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:44 am

admin wrote:AC???

Bodyfat
9% 7 days ago
7.23% today

JUST the food stuff I'd put on.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:13 am

day8.jpg

Day 8 - “The End? Or just the Beginning”
Obviously the objective was 14 days but due to a hugely busy weekend Travelling Back to the UK, Spending time with one of my daughters Cara as well as lots of work driving up and down the UK, I have decided at the end of today I will halt the fast.
I will also then have a chance to get some solid food eating done before I have my bloods taken next week and can then compare all the data and see exactly what improvements were made.
Weight loss this morning was 23lb in total.
My Bodyfat has dropped 2% and my waist size decreased by 1inch and 6/8ths.
Of course, once I start eating again, water adjustment will take place, glycogen stores refilled and we can then see “True fat loss” results.
The other obvious changes are of course the huge drop in Blood Pressure but also another very interesting observation is the fact that I was initially iron deficient, showing white inner lower eyelids.
That has now changed to regular pink!
I am sure my new blood results next week will show some interesting values.
I had 56 checks completed on my Bloods which were Red Blood Cells, White Blood Cells, Clotting, Kidneys, Liver, Iron, Cholesterol, Thyroid, Prostate, Hormones and Vitamins.
Out of those tests taken, my values were out of range on 20!!! With Kidneys, Liver, Heart (cholesterol) and Bloods being the worst.
Serious enough for the Doctor to give me a stern warning to change lifestyle and diagnose Statins. (Which I have now stopped)
Fasting did get easier as each day past. Yesterday was a breeze, today will be just as easy.
Energy levels are ok but without repeating myself, we have lost the “turbo” in the body but strangely gained it in the mind! (I need all the help I get in there!!)
Since lots of ppl are interested in Fasting, I will set up a group shortly so that we can all collect our own findings/results/goals and motivate each other.
I know for me, fasting will now become part of my ritual, with a planned fast this year of 28 days to really get deep into the cognitive benefits also.
Results of the Blood Test next week to follow.

Shrugss

Postby Shrugss » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:40 pm

Now grab a maccys

Enjoy

One rep max

Postby One rep max » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:27 pm

28 days fuck that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was thinking of doing 24 hours that’s about my limit :lol:

Fair shout tho mate
Getting there one step at a time!
Getting there one rep at a time!
Starting again isn’t always a bad thing a chance to be better than before

TVL

Postby TVL » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:44 pm

The BP aspect is what fascinates me.

Your explanation makes sense, do you think once you start eating it will rise? It will be interesting to see if the positive changes remain once you return to regular eating.

I'm nowhere near capable of doing something like this, but it certainly makes you start to think what could be done!

Shrugss

Postby Shrugss » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:46 am

Salt massively effects BP maybe that's another reason it's dropped

Return to “Blood Tests & Health”