Elixir Meds

Advice on getting your bloods back to normal after a Cycle

Moderator: MOO

OLLIEM1

Elixir Meds

Postby OLLIEM1 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:14 am

Hi help needed.

A friend purchased Elixir Meds Dura Test and Lipid from some guy selling the whole range from nicely packaged HGH through to the most common of steroids Winny, Dianabol ect. Dura tes t boadys 475mg of test in 3 esters and his Tren well cloudy! I pulled my mate up on it and said thst doesnt look right, ive peeled the labels off and attatched a picture. Also on recieving the package the nicely boxed Elixir Winny tablets the seals were broken. Before he g oes jumping into an argument with this Narish bloke from Paskistan I just wanted to ask for another opinion as ive never seen any thing so nadty in my life, Thoughts
Attachments
20180322_201931.jpg
20180322_204833.jpg

admin
Site Admin

Re: Elixir Meds

Postby admin » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:30 am

OLLIEM1 wrote:Hi help needed.

A friend purchased Elixir Meds Dura Test and Lipid from some guy selling the whole range from nicely packaged HGH through to the most common of steroids Winny, Dianabol ect. Dura tes t boadys 475mg of test in 3 esters and his Tren well cloudy! I pulled my mate up on it and said thst doesnt look right, ive peeled the labels off and attatched a picture. Also on recieving the package the nicely boxed Elixir Winny tablets the seals were broken. Before he g oes jumping into an argument with this Narish bloke from Paskistan I just wanted to ask for another opinion as ive never seen any thing so nadty in my life, Thoughts

not sure on the cloudiness of the tren.
maybe hormone coming out of solution or something? totally guessing. not helpful im afraid.
if the seal was broken on a tub of anavar id be more worried than a tub broken on a tub of cheaper winny.
still concerning though for sure.
elixir is well known for being under in dosage bud.
yes it does contain active ingredients but not what the label says is in there.
and jesus, 475mg over 3 esters? if he isnt getting pip and flu from that he aint jabbing 475 thats for sure..

DunningLabs

Re: Elixir Meds

Postby DunningLabs » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:01 am

OLLIEM1 wrote:Hi help needed.

The cloudiness of the Tren could be down to a number of things.
It could be poor raws quality, or poor raw transportation/storage eg oxidization occurred.
It could even be poor brewing, not enough heat or lack of mag stir, even poor filtration.
It could even be a crashing of hormone in colder temperatures.

Try heating it in some boiling water for 10 minutes and then shake it very hard, and then remove and repeat if it is still the same. This could return it to its original state IF it is a temperature change reason.

Return to “Blood Tests & Health”