Pec strain/tear help advice please

Advice on getting your bloods back to normal after a Cycle

Moderator: MOO

Bigmick81

Pec strain/tear help advice please

Postby Bigmick81 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:29 pm

Need help here. Benching today and heard a crunching tearing sound from my pec.. 4 hours later have mobility there is swelling no visible bruising. Can rotate internal externally without pain.. so think could be a grade 1/2 pec major tear.. it feel like my tendon or muscle that attaches to the humerus is collapsed a little.

Have apploed ice fr 20 minutes every hour Sine got home..may book the Physiotherapy tom. What’s people’s opinions of this regarding recovery time etc as never had this..

Bertyb

Re: Pec strain/tear help advice please

Postby Bertyb » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:58 pm

If its torn, your pec will look much bigger than the other. Your muscle is like an elastic band.. stretched out and held in place..if the tendon has ruptured.. itll ping back across your chest. i did mine..1 side looked like 1 of dolly partons tits...lol Might be hard to tell if the swelling is still present, but youll have a dint kind of thing where your pec meets your shoulder. My bruising didnt come out proper till day after.. but the crunching sound you described.. sounds like a tear to me. I also had a wierd sensation in my pec.. it must have been the muscle contracting funny as the tendon was tearing.. but id describe it as feeling like someone was hitting me with a hammer in the side pec as fast as they could.. no pain.. just a fast thud thud thud feeling..
Check this web site out. Youll be more informed than your doc.

https://www.shoulderdoc.co.uk/section/898

Get to the doc asap. Dont let him fuck you off, tell him its torn and you need a scan to confirm it asap. If it is a ruptured tendon..it'll need surgery asap or else the tendon starts to die off then theres not much they can do.
Good luck bud.

Bigmick81

Postby Bigmick81 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:39 am

Yeah a don’t think it’s a rupture mate, as no bruising, yeah I coul here a crunch, but no thud or that, my mate who clued up said a rupture is funny coz there’s very often no sound of a tear just numbness etc. It just looks aswolleb a bit this morning no bruising at all. So here’s hoping mate. I can move without pain just stiff..

Bertyb

Postby Bertyb » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:04 pm

Bigmick81 wrote:Yeah a don’t think it’s a rupture mate, as no bruising, yeah I coul here a crunch, but no thud or that, my mate who clued up said a rupture is funny coz there’s very often no sound of a tear just numbness etc. It just looks aswolleb a bit this morning no bruising at all. So here’s hoping mate. I can move without pain just stiff..

If theres no bruising today. You might be ok. Youll know in a few days when swelling has gone down if youve damaged anything.. hopefully your ok..

Bigmick81

Postby Bigmick81 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:28 pm

Here’s hoping mate. I have they physio Friday now. So the swelling will be down hopefully to a degree for her to assess sufficiently. Just don’t know whether to stop the tren the now and keep my test at a trt dose.. resume proper training. Am gonna take this week off all training then next week introduce some low level rehab/ stretching and mobility work get the blood flowing etc.

Bertyb

Postby Bertyb » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:32 pm

Bigmick81 wrote:Here’s hoping mate. I have they physio Friday now. So the swelling will be down hopefully to a degree for her to assess sufficiently. Just don’t know whether to stop the tren the now and keep my test at a trt dose.. resume proper training. Am gonna take this week off all training then next week introduce some low level rehab/ stretching and mobility work get the blood flowing etc.

Some gear will help with recovery.. think ive read a post youve put elsewhere on here.. just do test like advised. Only thing id possibly add in would be either growth.. or healing peptides like tb 500 and / or bpc 157 not used them myself.. but read lots of good stuff.. maybe something for you to gem up on and consider.

Bigmick81

Postby Bigmick81 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:20 am

Bertyb wrote:
Bigmick81 wrote:Here’s hoping mate. I have they physio Friday now. So the swelling will be down hopefully to a degree for her to assess sufficiently. Just don’t know whether to stop the tren the now and keep my test at a trt dose.. resume proper training. Am gonna take this week off all training then next week introduce some low level rehab/ stretching and mobility work get the blood flowing etc.

Some gear will help with recovery.. think ive read a post youve put elsewhere on here.. just do test like advised. Only thing id possibly add in would be either growth.. or healing peptides like tb 500 and / or bpc 157 not used them myself.. but read lots of good stuff.. maybe something for you to gem up on and consider.

Yeah no, i have decided to just run low test pro for next 2-4 weeks mate.. I need and must be sensible hear. I was having a read about tb500 actually late last night. Not lots of literature just hearsay and personal
Info of use.. but was even thinking some ghrp-2 also . Where’s a good place for peptides mate. Never used any so no idea. However it’s healing well, no bruising at all, mobility is very good considering. Swelling down so hears hoping mate

Bigmick81

Postby Bigmick81 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:27 am

Just an update.. bruising has came out but not black and blue must add.. full ROM which is a positive.. can do full push ups with little niggle.. could use oympic bar with no weights, and single dB up to 15kg for reps single arm . So got the physio this week again. I am hopefull I can slowly recover with heavy tissue massage and intensive stretching

Return to “Blood Tests & Health”