Pec injury update

Advice on getting your bloods back to normal after a Cycle

Moderator: MOO

Bigmick81

Pec injury update

Postby Bigmick81 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:26 pm

Been to the physio. She thinks it’s a grade one just now.. I can resist without pain or discomfort all exercises she performed, can do bench dips without pain, but when using a pissy light dunbell I had a little burning there. There has been some kind of muscle tissue damage/ tear there. However, still appears to be some swelling so looks like my upper chest is bigger, so a flow up to see if it subsides more.. I am actually more developed on the injured side, but not this much. Lol.

Bertyb

Re: Pec injury update

Postby Bertyb » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:34 pm

Bigmick81 wrote:Been to the physio. She thinks it’s a grade one just now.. I can resist without pain or discomfort all exercises she performed, can do bench dips without pain, but when using a pissy light dunbell I had a little burning there. There has been some kind of muscle tissue damage/ tear there. However, still appears to be some swelling so looks like my upper chest is bigger, so a flow up to see if it subsides more.. I am actually more developed on the injured side, but not this much. Lol.

So its a tear in the muscle, not a ruptured tendon. Is there much they can do ? Or is it just rest rest and more rest..
Id deffo be looking into the peptides to see if they can help speed things up for you.
Good luck bud.

Bigmick81

Re: Pec injury update

Postby Bigmick81 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:36 pm

Yeah seems like it mate.. still may push my doc for a scan,saying physio said for one.. there’s defo a dimple there when tense. I imagine the swelling is still affecting full diagnosis a guess. Back next weeks she don’t ultra sound on it and massage.

Return to “Blood Tests & Health”