A question Test C+Deca+Mast E

Advice on getting your bloods back to normal after a Cycle

Moderator: MOO

OLLIEM1

A question Test C+Deca+Mast E

Postby OLLIEM1 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:19 pm

So my question guy's;

If you had an equal amount of 3 compounds Test, Mast E and Deca 250 Left in their vials what would the chances of combining the 3 into one vial and getting the 3 to mix and how effective would 1mg of this mix be. My theory is that the 3 compounds would not bind and will stay separated thus not being an equally administered injection?

Many thanks

Viz

Re: A question Test C+Deca+Mast E

Postby Viz » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:27 am

Why go to all that bother? When you next pin simply pull equal amounts into the barrel of the syringe...
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

OLLIEM1

Postby OLLIEM1 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:58 pm

I'm asking based on curiosity not based on where I'm going to do it my friend. The point is will this method work or do the 3 not mix?

Inception

Postby Inception » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:04 am

Depends on the carrier oils to some degree.

You could do a mix in one bottle, heat it under a warm tap and shake it before drawing into the barrel. Such small quantities would mix reasonably well this way, but you would need to do it pre injection each time as there may be seperation.

Viz

Postby Viz » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:00 am

OLLIEM1 wrote:I'm asking based on curiosity not based on where I'm going to do it my friend. The point is will this method work or do the 3 not mix?

All good Olli - meant no offence mate. Just like to keep things simply myself. Don't like to add layers of complication (mixing myself) to what is already a pretty complex thing we do - namely mess with our hormonal (endocrine) mechanism. :)
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

OLLIEM1

Postby OLLIEM1 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:31 pm

Hence the question lol
I know some chemicals cancel each other out but just wondered if puting the residue into one vial to save space in my lock up would be OK or not.

Return to “Blood Tests & Health”