Remembering the Great Man John Dunning who sadly passed away JANUARY 3rd 2001

Oddly High Test reading on Medicheck results

Advice on getting your bloods back to normal after a Cycle

Moderator: MOO

Abs-Sent

Oddly High Test reading on Medicheck results

Postby Abs-Sent » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:04 pm

Hi chaps
My bro took the the Medicheck Male Hormone and Vit Wellman Tests and got his results back and all seemed to be smack middle of normal to good range... Except test.
Now given that he's 52 and never taken steroids but IS taking GH (c 6iu a day) is this to be expected? I mean, would GH cause that much difference to Test at that level ie 6iu?

Also, he's been taking GH for about 1.5 years with no break, how can I check if his insulin sensitivity isn't going to shit as I don't want him ending up diabetic.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Littletodd

Re: Oddly High Test reading on Medicheck results

Postby Littletodd » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:48 pm

Doesn't seem worryingly high though like you say that's a seriously good level for a 52 year old!

GH is known to increase natural test so maybe he had a high ish level naturally and the GH has made it even higher? Either way though he should be chuffed :lol:
Massive, Ripped, Natural <<<< Pick two

No amount of fat burners will substitute a calorie deficit :-)

Viz

Postby Viz » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:43 pm

If your mate has been taking HGH at that dosage for 1.5 years then his Test is a little higher than I would expect it to be. It may simply be he is one of those lucky ones who have very high natural test even into their 50's. Or he may be fibbing to you, or not telling you that he is taking oral steriods, or possibly SARMs
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

Abs-Sent

Postby Abs-Sent » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:51 pm

Littletodd wrote:Doesn't seem worryingly high though like you say that's a seriously good level for a 52 year old!

GH is known to increase natural test so maybe he had a high ish level naturally and the GH has made it even higher? Either way though he should be chuffed :lol:

He does have some of the high attributes ie always been big/muscular, very hairy (back etc), aggressive ; used to fight a lot then channelled it into becoming european kick/thai boxing champ.
Hair thinning on top! (good! :lol: )

Abs-Sent

Postby Abs-Sent » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:54 pm

Viz wrote:If your mate has been taking HGH at that dosage for 1.5 years then his Test is a little higher than I would expect it to be. It may simply be he is one of those lucky ones who have very high natural test even into their 50's. Or he may be fibbing to you, or not telling you that he is taking oral steriods, or possibly SARMs

He's definitely not taken any roids. They took his blood in the morning so it may have been at it's higher point for the day. Also as he's been on GH for so long, I'm concerned about him becoming diabetic. I know hot everyone's susceptible to it but what markers can I/he look for?

Viz

Postby Viz » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:05 pm

How often he pee's at night mate. I am not joking.

Here is the offical list.

The symptoms of type 2 diabetes vary from person to person but may include:

Increased thirst
Increased hunger (especially after eating)
Dry mouth
Nausea and occasionally vomiting
Frequent urination
Fatigue (weak, tired feeling)
Blurred vision
Numbness or tingling of the hands or feet
Frequent infections of the skin or urinary tract
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

Abs-Sent

Postby Abs-Sent » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:41 am

Viz wrote:How often he pee's at night mate. I am not joking.

Here is the official list.

The symptoms of type 2 diabetes vary from person to person but may include:

Increased thirst
Increased hunger (especially after eating)
Dry mouth
Nausea and occasionally vomiting
Frequent urination
Fatigue (weak, tired feeling)
Blurred vision
Numbness or tingling of the hands or feet
Frequent infections of the skin or urinary tract

Thanks Viz, I'll run it by him. Pretty sure hes a "get up once at 3am for a pee" kind of guy. So nothing excessive. Is there some sort of pin prick type test you can do to establish your insulin level?

Deads4days

Postby Deads4days » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:08 am

Quick question was it a pin prick test or done from a full vial? Pin pricks can have skewed results. Most accurate results come from a full panel done on at least 1 full vial of blood.

Abs-Sent

Postby Abs-Sent » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:14 pm

Deads4days wrote:Quick question was it a pin prick test or done from a full vial? Pin pricks can have skewed results. Most accurate results come from a full panel done on at least 1 full vial of blood.

Hey D4D, It was a vial as he did both Hormone check and the Well man Ultravit test so had to cover quite a lot of ground!

Deads4days

Postby Deads4days » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:35 pm

Abs-Sent wrote:
Deads4days wrote:Quick question was it a pin prick test or done from a full vial? Pin pricks can have skewed results. Most accurate results come from a full panel done on at least 1 full vial of blood.

Hey D4D, It was a vial as he did both Hormone check and the Well man Ultravit test so had to cover quite a lot of ground!

Wow then he is defo blessed my friend that's some decent test levels for any guy let alone a guy in his 50's fuck! Maybe you should bottle his jizz and sell it at gyms haha :D

Return to “Blood Tests & Health”