Need some advice from an experienced member

Let us know who you are.

Moderator: MOO

Lavashak
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:06 am

Need some advice from an experienced member

Postby Lavashak » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:36 pm

Hello members, thanks for taking your time to read this. I tell you little about myself first. I’m 30 years old male 6ft 2 and around 233 pounds at around 20% BF. My first cycle was 5 years ago. I’ve always took very low doses below 300mg of total gear per week. Until last month I’ve increased it to around 500mgs a week. 400 tren e and 100 test e. I’ve stopped the Tren this week as it was my first time taking it and I can’t handle the sides. I train 3-4 times a week I hit every body part and go to failure with each set. I eat clean food but never count calories. I want to go down to 220 pounds of body weight and be around 12% BF. I need some advice on gear use, food and training. I only want to stick to Testosterone and don’t really want to add other compounds. All the advice will be greatly appreciated.

matt2
Posts: 266
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:28 pm

Re: Need some advice from an experienced member

Postby matt2 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:40 pm

You might get better answers if you post this in the general chat or steroid advice sections. ;)

Skywalker
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:52 pm

Re: Need some advice from an experienced member

Postby Skywalker » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:57 pm

If it was me I’d just run test on it’s own, until i got to my desired body fat level, it’s a waist of money because you don’t see the visual effects of most anabolics over 12% anyways. Obviously guys are using some anabolics for strength gains but if your doing it for purely aesthetic reasons then save your money for your nutrition. Then if you hit that 10% mark push the drugs and everything will pop

DarrenG
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:53 pm

Re: Need some advice from an experienced member

Postby DarrenG » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:23 pm

You can do test
Monday
Thursday
Injections

Stable horomone level

Diet
Higher protein
Moderate carbohydrates
Moderate fat good

Example
250 protein
300 carbs
80 fats

Lean meats
Fish
Turkey
Chicken

Carbs
Potatoe
Oats
Rice

Fats
Omega 369
Ovlie oil
Sesame oil

Divide food into 5 meals
And track it weekly lower the carbs and fat if progress stalls

cardio
5x20minutes gradually increase when progress stops 30-40mimutes 5 times a week

Go by mirror more than the scale

Training split
Push
pull
Legs

User avatar
BigBoyPants
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:04 pm

Re: Need some advice from an experienced member

Postby BigBoyPants » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:48 pm

DarrenG wrote:You can do test
Monday
Thursday
Injections

Stable horomone level

Diet
Higher protein
Moderate carbohydrates
Moderate fat good

Example
250 protein
300 carbs
80 fats

Lean meats
Fish
Turkey
Chicken

Carbs
Potatoe
Oats
Rice

Fats
Omega 369
Ovlie oil
Sesame oil

Divide food into 5 meals
And track it weekly lower the carbs and fat if progress stalls

cardio
5x20minutes gradually increase when progress stops 30-40mimutes 5 times a week

Go by mirror more than the scale

Training split
Push
pull
Legs


All spot on advice here, I would add
Get yourself MyFitnessPal for tracking macros (but do NOT let it adjust your available calories for calories burned)
You have to be rigid and weigh your food. Gear is just the icing on the cake to help you achieve your goals and take you past your genetic potential. Diet is 70% of what we need to do and training is the other 30%
And also get yourself a fitness based smart watch. Apple or Fitbit. From that you can track your daily calorie expenditure. Once you’ve had it a week tot up your total caloric expenditure and divide by 7. Reduce your caloric intake by approx 500 calories and you should lose approx 1lb per week. To gain simply add 500
Do the same again when you’ve had the watch a month and keep recalculating each four weeks.
At some point in life, it’s time to put your big boy pants on.

Thomas
Posts: 400
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Need some advice from an experienced member

Postby Thomas » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:05 pm

BigBoyPants wrote:
DarrenG wrote:You can do test
Monday
Thursday
Injections

Stable horomone level

Diet
Higher protein
Moderate carbohydrates
Moderate fat good

Example
250 protein
300 carbs
80 fats

Lean meats
Fish
Turkey
Chicken

Carbs
Potatoe
Oats
Rice

Fats
Omega 369
Ovlie oil
Sesame oil

Divide food into 5 meals
And track it weekly lower the carbs and fat if progress stalls

cardio
5x20minutes gradually increase when progress stops 30-40mimutes 5 times a week

Go by mirror more than the scale

Training split
Push
pull
Legs


All spot on advice here, I would add
Get yourself MyFitnessPal for tracking macros (but do NOT let it adjust your available calories for calories burned)
You have to be rigid and weigh your food. Gear is just the icing on the cake to help you achieve your goals and take you past your genetic potential. Diet is 70% of what we need to do and training is the other 30%
And also get yourself a fitness based smart watch. Apple or Fitbit. From that you can track your daily calorie expenditure. Once you’ve had it a week tot up your total caloric expenditure and divide by 7. Reduce your caloric intake by approx 500 calories and you should lose approx 1lb per week. To gain simply add 500
Do the same again when you’ve had the watch a month and keep recalculating each four weeks.


Your advice overall is good mate but the underlined is a misconception, and below is not aimed at you specifically so please don't take offence.

Well structured hard training done consistently on a mediocre diet and you will see reasonable results.

Train with minimal effort with no structure with a perfect diet and your results will be pants.

With out hard training and stimulation the other two are redundant.

Its a balanced triangle between rest , nutrition and training they are all equally important.

The amount of people these days who train like pussies and complain they don't see results yet look for every other complex reason possible for not progressing is just amazing.

For 95% of people that train , not the elite and just want to look decent its actually very simple even on gear you still need patience.

User avatar
gazza123
Posts: 278
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:00 pm
Location: cymru

Re: Need some advice from an experienced member

Postby gazza123 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:00 pm

Good form , shocking muscles so not staying on same training sessions 3 weeks 4 sets 10 . 3 weeks 5 sets five heavy . 3 weeks pyramid training 3 weeks reverse pyramid .

ashbro74
Posts: 404
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:25 pm
Location: Wolverhampton

Re: Need some advice from an experienced member

Postby ashbro74 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:04 pm

Thomas wrote:
BigBoyPants wrote:
DarrenG wrote:You can do test
Monday
Thursday
Injections

Stable horomone level

Diet
Higher protein
Moderate carbohydrates
Moderate fat good

Example
250 protein
300 carbs
80 fats

Lean meats
Fish
Turkey
Chicken

Carbs
Potatoe
Oats
Rice

Fats
Omega 369
Ovlie oil
Sesame oil

Divide food into 5 meals
And track it weekly lower the carbs and fat if progress stalls

cardio
5x20minutes gradually increase when progress stops 30-40mimutes 5 times a week

Go by mirror more than the scale

Training split
Push
pull
Legs


All spot on advice here, I would add
Get yourself MyFitnessPal for tracking macros (but do NOT let it adjust your available calories for calories burned)
You have to be rigid and weigh your food. Gear is just the icing on the cake to help you achieve your goals and take you past your genetic potential. Diet is 70% of what we need to do and training is the other 30%
And also get yourself a fitness based smart watch. Apple or Fitbit. From that you can track your daily calorie expenditure. Once you’ve had it a week tot up your total caloric expenditure and divide by 7. Reduce your caloric intake by approx 500 calories and you should lose approx 1lb per week. To gain simply add 500
Do the same again when you’ve had the watch a month and keep recalculating each four weeks.


Your advice overall is good mate but the underlined is a misconception, and below is not aimed at you specifically so please don't take offence.

Well structured hard training done consistently on a mediocre diet and you will see reasonable results.

Train with minimal effort with no structure with a perfect diet and your results will be pants.

With out hard training and stimulation the other two are redundant.

Its a balanced triangle between rest , nutrition and training they are all equally important.

The amount of people these days who train like pussies and complain they don't see results yet look for every other complex reason possible for not progressing is just amazing.

For 95% of people that train , not the elite and just want to look decent its actually very simple even on gear you still need patience.


Brilliant Thomas couldn't of said it better myself.
Too much faffing these days and most just bro science and marketing by supplement industries to make ££££
you see all these youngsters necking Pre and post workout shakes etc etc, where did this all come from you ask?
Insulin use that's where! pre is to keep carbs up as weight training lowers blood sugar and post shake usually mix of carbs and protein to keep him from Hypo after doing his 4iu in the lavs after workout and give him a window so he can chat for an hour :roll: before home for his protein rich meal.
Youngsters see this monster in the gym and says to his 2 mates " He's just had a shake before an after training lads, we should start doing that as we'll look like him.") Gym owner chi ching :lol: :lol: and the reason why the health and fitness industry is a multi billion pound industry.
Unless you looking to compete at a high level ..Medium to high protein (around gram per lb of lean body mass (not overall bodyweight) ideally from real food with the addition of Complex carbs and omega 3 fats, our bodies also need saturated fat at a reduced %
Intense productive training sessions in the gym (leave the phone in the car)
A positive attitude and mindset toward your Goal which you want to acheive at this moment which will inturn translate into results.
Last but definitely not least and THE most important REST/SLEEP as this is the time when you will reap the rewards from all your efforts both in the gym and The attention you put in in respect of diet and the small details as this is the time our bodies recuperate/repair and GROW.
Gear just accelerates recovery and you see results much faster, but without the above, no amount of gear will give any kind of desirable positive effect in respect of gains in body mass/muscle whatsoever.
Last edited by ashbro74 on Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Viz
Posts: 779
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:27 am
Location: Between Brighton and Hell

Re: Need some advice from an experienced member

Postby Viz » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:49 pm

Ash mate, just love what you said there.


Especially the bits about real food. Yeah lads honest you don't really need these shakes or that Pre crap that some bloke who was on our forum used to love. Dear old Leedalifter 8-) Proper food for the win.


On a slight tangent. I can tell you without any fear of contradiction that hospital food is not proper food. I have no idea what this crap is that they keep putting in front of me but food it is not. Thank heavens for my family and my lads who sneak roast chickens in for me.
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

ashbro74
Posts: 404
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:25 pm
Location: Wolverhampton

Re: Need some advice from an experienced member

Postby ashbro74 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:57 pm

Viz wrote:Ash mate, just love what you said there.


Especially the bits about real food. Yeah lads honest you don't really need these shakes or that Pre crap that some bloke who was on our forum used to love. Dear old Leedalifter 8-) Proper food for the win.


On a slight tangent. I can tell you without any fear of contradiction that hospital food is not proper food. I have no idea what this crap is that they keep putting in front of me but food it is not. Thank heavens for my family and my lads who sneak roast chickens in for me.


:lol: :lol: 8-) AKA, The chicken Rustlers. Hope they're not smuggling em through in their seweaty gym bags mate?
Not long for you now buddy as i hear, and wish you a full recovery mucka.


Return to “WHO ARE YOU”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Diesel86 and 16 guests