Remembering the Great Man John Dunning who sadly passed away JANUARY 3rd 2001

Dunnigs

Let us know who you are.

Moderator: MOO

Anthb

Dunnigs

Postby Anthb » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:06 pm

Just signed up and want to drop a line on dunnings had it years back when used resellers hard to source I stumbled on it by chance and have been using mast enth t prop and var.
Mast enth hard to get and high dose without eod jabs which we all appreciate!! Haha pip free jabs and var pumps fucking insane!!!
It's done by email so I was dubious at first but jd been top draw with response and turn around times with 48 hours from payment to doorstep tracking numbers the full shebang!!! Prices are reasonable and some stuff that I cant get hold of anywhere up north England.
Anyone who's heard of and not tried this lab it does exactly what it says on the tin!!! I highly recommend trying as you will not be disappointed and will no doubt keep using once you've seen how easy it is to source gear as good as dunnigs is
Hope all you guys on here are safe and well during this crazy shit
All the best anth.

jdlegend

Re: Dunnigs

Postby jdlegend » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:11 pm

Anthb wrote:Just signed up and want to drop a line on dunnings had it years back when used resellers hard to source I stumbled on it by chance and have been using mast enth t prop and var.
Mast enth hard to get and high dose without eod jabs which we all appreciate!! Haha pip free jabs and var pumps fucking insane!!!
It's done by email so I was dubious at first but jd been top draw with response and turn around times with 48 hours from payment to doorstep tracking numbers the full shebang!!! Prices are reasonable and some stuff that I cant get hold of anywhere up north England.
Anyone who's heard of and not tried this lab it does exactly what it says on the tin!!! I highly recommend trying as you will not be disappointed and will no doubt keep using once you've seen how easy it is to source gear as good as dunnigs is
Hope all you guys on here are safe and well during this crazy shit
All the best anth.

You actually made my day, mate. Thank you so much :))))))))

Return to “WHO ARE YOU”