Planning my next cycle

Talk about Anything

Moderator: MOO

Stu1290

Planning my next cycle

Postby Stu1290 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:48 pm

Hi lads It’s getting time to plan my next years cycle , I was all set for trying low test 300mg or so , with dunning primobolan / mast & possibly eq .
Have been reading good things about dhb-1 being good like tren without as much of the side effects , has anyone cycled this recently and what was your experience with it? Would it be worth while running the dhb-1 instead of the primo and stack it with a other compound or do the two mix together and give good results ? Eg
Primo , dhb , test or
Primo , mast , eq , test

Any advice is appreciated .

Cheers ... stu

Viz

Re: Planning my next cycle

Postby Viz » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:05 pm

Hello Stu

One question before any suggestions from me re cycle. What is your goal or specific outcome that you are aiming for?
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

Stu1290

Postby Stu1290 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:25 pm

Viz wrote:Hello Stu

One question before any suggestions from me re cycle. What is your goal or specific outcome that you are aiming for?

Hi viz

Basically lean mass , not looking to gain 30lbs or anything but more like a recomp lose 28lbs of bad weight and maybe gain 5-10 lbs of muscle over the course of maybe 21 weeks or so , Looking for the closest thing to tren without having to go near it as the sides were harsh

Stu1290

Postby Stu1290 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:49 pm

Been told that the dhb and equpoise works well

Viz

Postby Viz » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:48 pm

Ok that is one of the most difficult outcomes to achieve - I am saying that upfront.

Nutritionally it is impossible to build or bulk muscle while being in calorific debt, and you need to be in calorific debt to loose fat. ;)

Roids make a difference. Fat will be used as a source of energy, and the muscles will respond to the increased nitrogen efficiency. So what you get is bigger muscles because you have trained them before, and that makes you look leaner and your BF will go down.

Anyhow onto the cycle.

One of the best cycles is as you suspected. EQ and NPP with Tbol for the first 5 weeks.

You can substitute the NPP with any Test to be fair but NPP works well. Some folks like to finish with Anvar.

I guess at one level it all depends on how often you hare happy to pin mate. I don't like cycles that require EOD pinning so...

Stu1290

Postby Stu1290 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:06 pm

Viz wrote:Ok that is one of the most difficult outcomes to achieve - I am saying that upfront.

Nutritionally it is impossible to build or bulk muscle while being in calorific debt, and you need to be in calorific debt to loose fat. ;)

Roids make a difference. Fat will be used as a source of energy, and the muscles will respond to the increased nitrogen efficiency. So what you get is bigger muscles because you have trained them before, and that makes you look leaner and your BF will go down.

Anyhow onto the cycle.

One of the best cycles is as you suspected. EQ and NPP with Tbol for the first 5 weeks.

You can substitute the NPP with any Test to be fair but NPP works well. Some folks like to finish with Anvar.

I guess at one level it all depends on how often you hare happy to pin mate. I don't like cycles that require EOD pinning so...

Thanks viz
So you recon say dosage wise ,

EQ 750 p/w
NPP 450 p/w
Tbol 50mg?? Per day five weeks
Test 250 p/w

Ahh so do you not think the dhb-1 is worth using in this cycle then ? Haven’t had any experience with it so was really wanting to know what to expect with it as I was keep to try primo but heard dhb was better .

Viz

Postby Viz » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:24 am

EQ is a bit high for me but each person reacts differently.

You have your AI sorted during cycle?

Return to “General Chat”