Mk677

Talk about Anything

Moderator: MOO

Littletodd

Re: Mk677

Postby Littletodd » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:50 pm

Abs-Sent wrote:
Littletodd wrote:I didn't noticed much at all until about 3 months in tbh. Only thing I noticed early on was my hands felt a bit swollen

How long have you been on it Todd and what have you noticed? I know you've found it good for muscle fullness but have you found it's impacted you sleep or appetite much?

I gained a few lb since starting it, water I expect? And the muscle fullness was very much welcomed!

Taking it at night before bed it actually messed my sleep up, woke up every 30-60 mins which drove me insane but I switched to taking it AM and sleep was just as it would be normally as was appetite.
Massive, Ripped, Natural <<<< Pick two

No amount of fat burners will substitute a calorie deficit :-)

Abs-Sent

Re: Mk677

Postby Abs-Sent » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:56 pm

Littletodd wrote:
Abs-Sent wrote:
Littletodd wrote:I didn't noticed much at all until about 3 months in tbh. Only thing I noticed early on was my hands felt a bit swollen

How long have you been on it Todd and what have you noticed? I know you've found it good for muscle fullness but have you found it's impacted you sleep or appetite much?

I gained a few lb since starting it, water I expect? And the muscle fullness was very much welcomed!

Taking it at night before bed it actually messed my sleep up, woke up every 30-60 mins which drove me insane but I switched to taking it AM and sleep was just as it would be normally as was appetite.

Cheers chap, nothing too drastic either way then. I was hoping for better sleep but it's early days.

Return to “General Chat”