Another gym rant

Talk about Anything

Moderator: MOO

Abs-Sent

Re: Another gym rant

Postby Abs-Sent » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:09 pm

Oooooooooooor the guys who (maybe because they're ironic germ-terrified freaks), don't lift the seat and just "have a go" at pissing into the toilet and get it all over the seat so it's a real treat for the next guy who has to come in for a dump. Fucking retards!

barksie

Postby barksie » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:51 pm

Abs-Sent wrote:Oooooooooooor the guys who (maybe because they're ironic germ-terrified freaks), don't lift the seat and just "have a go" at pissing into the toilet and get it all over the seat so it's a real treat for the next guy who has to come in for a dump. Fucking retards!

oh yeah had that loads of times and then they dont even flush the damn toilet

steve

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:36 pm

barksie wrote:
ADAM wrote:There are dirty bastards who use gyms, no doubt about that.
One of my real hates are people who use the toilet, don't wash their hands & then walk into the gym & start lifting weights. Hence the reason I use anti bacterial hand gel before & after every workout

not just gym tho, go to odeon cinema quite alot and when im in toilet and film finishes ( no im not a perv :D ) lots of guys come in use toilet and then walk out without washing hands then i see them out in foyer holding there kiddies ice cream cone or passing nachos to there partners , oops!!

Despite my best efforts I still managed to pick up a Norovirus at the gym a few weeks back & we know how it's passed on - poor hygiene, feaces matter on hands left on equipment waiting for next victim.
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

Abs-Sent

Postby Abs-Sent » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:52 pm

ADAM wrote:
barksie wrote:
ADAM wrote:There are dirty bastards who use gyms, no doubt about that.
One of my real hates are people who use the toilet, don't wash their hands & then walk into the gym & start lifting weights. Hence the reason I use anti bacterial hand gel before & after every workout

not just gym tho, go to odeon cinema quite alot and when im in toilet and film finishes ( no im not a perv :D ) lots of guys come in use toilet and then walk out without washing hands then i see them out in foyer holding there kiddies ice cream cone or passing nachos to there partners , oops!!

Despite my best efforts I still managed to pick up a Norovirus at the gym a few weeks back & we know how it's passed on - poor hygiene, feaces matter on hands left on equipment waiting for next victim.

Jesus - that's hideous! So much for looking after one's health :shock:

Kompany4

Postby Kompany4 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:05 pm

Stuff like this why I have extreme ocd scruffy dirty b****s knocks me physically sick I have to use my tshirt to open door handles and cash machines etc some people are foul

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:34 pm

Kompany4 wrote:Stuff like this why I have extreme ocd scruffy dirty b****s knocks me physically sick I have to use my tshirt to open door handles and cash machines etc some people are foul

I do exactly the same thing mate, but unfortunately lifting weights after a dirty bastard has used them is sometimes unavoidable
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

Kompany4

Postby Kompany4 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:51 pm

ADAM wrote:
Kompany4 wrote:Stuff like this why I have extreme ocd scruffy dirty b****s knocks me physically sick I have to use my tshirt to open door handles and cash machines etc some people are foul

I do exactly the same thing mate, but unfortunately lifting weights after a dirty bastard has used them is sometimes unavoidable

I hear you bud I try and use gloves where possible the type you see labourers wear on a building site rubber on one side cotton on the other but I know gloves aren’t for everyone

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:41 pm

Latest trend in the gym I have the misfortune to train at is a woolly hat, pulled down over the ears & headphones on top of the hat.

Return to “General Chat”