Another gym rant

Talk about Anything

Moderator: MOO

TVL

Re: Another gym rant

Postby TVL » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:22 am

Does anybody know what the recent obsession is with men wearing rights and shorts?

It's taken over my place and I just don't get it.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:36 pm

TVL wrote:Does anybody know what the recent obsession is with men wearing rights and shorts?

You need all the help you can get when attempting your 100kg max squat

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:06 pm

Thomas wrote:
TVL wrote:Does anybody know what the recent obsession is with men wearing rights and shorts?

Straight to the heart of the matter as usual Thomas
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:09 pm

Thomas wrote:

what i dont get is, those fkin tights show your fucking cock, shape and all.
i used to wear them when i would be training with my club (mma) but then i had a groin protector in so my cock and balls would sit comfortably and out the way hidden behind the cup..

Amazonian

Postby Amazonian » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:23 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I completely agree!!!

Deads4days

Postby Deads4days » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:48 am

Amazonian wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I completely agree!!!

They want to be cool kids and wear compression tights like the new age of body builders but they also have small cocks so have to wear shorts to cover the gentlemen areas and the thus the Tight short wanker was born.

Idiots.................Rolled up socks work perfectly well.

Viz

Postby Viz » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:31 pm

Just got back from doing Saturday legs session. :twisted: :twisted:

So there we are busting our balls at the squat rack, four of us doing reps to failure at about 85% of max. This twat comes up and tells us, not asks us but tells us he wants to do some squats so would we mind finishing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously I kid you not. Mid 30's and dressed in only the latest designer gym wear, and way to much bling jewellery. Lad looked quite put off when told in no uncertain terms to eff off. He then proceeds to give us verbals because he pays his membership same as we do and he does not have time to wait for us to finish. This all in a very posh I should have been a BBC news reader from the 1970's voice. :roll: :mrgreen:

I had to get hold of one of my lads who has a bit of a short temper and get him away ASAP as he was going to take that twerp out.

Then to make matters even more serial, his phone rings and he puts it on speaker phone and has a conversation at the top of his voice about the rude types who frequent the gym these days. Never seen him before and be quite happy to never see him again.

Takes all sorts to make a world I guess.
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

Bonus

Postby Bonus » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:10 pm

:lol: I fuckin' love this thread!
Latest thoughts;
There's no place for nipples....when lifting!
If you got it goin' on and want to display, sure, wear a vest, maybe even a muscle thong.
Don't need to see your nipples though....thanks :roll:
Cheers
Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance determines your destiny.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:50 am

Viz wrote:Just got back from doing Saturday legs session. :twisted: :twisted:

So there we are busting our balls at the squat rack, four of us doing reps to failure at about 85% of max. This twat comes up and tells us, not asks us but tells us he wants to do some squats so would we mind finishing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously I kid you not. Mid 30's and dressed in only the latest designer gym wear, and way to much bling jewellery. Lad looked quite put off when told in no uncertain terms to eff off. He then proceeds to give us verbals because he pays his membership same as we do and he does not have time to wait for us to finish. This all in a very posh I should have been a BBC news reader from the 1970's voice. :roll: :mrgreen:

I had to get hold of one of my lads who has a bit of a short temper and get him away ASAP as he was going to take that twerp out.

Then to make matters even more serial, his phone rings and he puts it on speaker phone and has a conversation at the top of his voice about the rude types who frequent the gym these days. Never seen him before and be quite happy to never see him again.

Takes all sorts to make a world I guess.

shoulda sent him over to the smith machine with a couple of 20s.
what a cock.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:56 am

so im in the gym, headphones in, on the bench, some shoulder raises...

corner of my eye, some guy is talking to me..
number 1 - im mid set, repping...
number 2 - i got my headphones in..
number 3 - im too fkin polite and didnt tell him either number 1 or number 2 and instead stopped and took headphones off.. :(

yes mate, i said..

"jeez man, you compete or something.."

you fucking interrupted me to ask me that you cunt?....
actually i said..
"no mate... im just trying to get over a hernia repair so im currently just playing it week by week to see where we are at by the end of the year.."

anyways, long story short... the guys a fkin actor.. lives out of malta, LA and australia...
i googled him when i got home, and sure enough, he is as he says he is.. not an A lister or anything, but an actor nonetheless, in work and earning..
told me he didnt want to get too big because he acts etc, and then also says, "must be hard living out here man, trying to add muscle with the food.."

"what the fucking fuck.. theres no shortage of shops, theres a fucking lidl down the bastard road, and potatos by the bag full outside every dam store" (i thought to myself...)
but actually said...
"its not too bad mate actually, can get by..."

back to the session, im back training again...
into the music, ok lets get this going now..
oh my god.. bruce willis lookalike is back again and chatting to me..
"what the fuck do you want this time bud" i wanted to say... but didnt....

"man, he said, if you want anyone to train with, let me know"..

my reply "dude, your half my size, and your benching 12.5kg dumbells fuck off"
well.. was the reply in my head.. my actual reply "yeah man, we will fix it soon"

lesson of this one.. my head wants to call people cunts, but my mouth lets me the fuck down, up the fucking tren...

Return to “General Chat”