New year goals

Talk about Anything

Moderator: MOO

One rep max

Re: New year goals

Postby One rep max » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:20 pm

Endogenisis wrote:
One rep max wrote:Hello gents,

It’s almost that time of year when everyone makes New Years plans That won’t be kept by the end jan :lol:

What have you set your self as goals for 2018??

For me it’s to be free from addiction and would like to put on a stone of muscle not fat :lol: :lol:

But also I have just found out that two of my children might have austim and a couple extra things also so I’m using that as my fuel to be there rock! And be there for them

Hey bro I feel ya. One of my lads has autism and the youngest is going through the motions as we speak. It’s a mine field of beurocratic red tape and such. If you ever need any advice or find yourself in a pickle with it give us a shout as I’m nearly six years Of kicking down doctors doors and have learnt a few tricks they don’t tell you. Good luck

How do you manage to make time for you and your wife me and mine have separated and it’s killing me
Getting there one step at a time!
Getting there one rep at a time!
Starting again isn’t always a bad thing a chance to be better than before

Endogenisis

Re: New year goals

Postby Endogenisis » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:19 pm

One rep max wrote:
Endogenisis wrote:
One rep max wrote:Hello gents,

It’s almost that time of year when everyone makes New Years plans That won’t be kept by the end jan :lol:

What have you set your self as goals for 2018??

For me it’s to be free from addiction and would like to put on a stone of muscle not fat :lol: :lol:

But also I have just found out that two of my children might have austim and a couple extra things also so I’m using that as my fuel to be there rock! And be there for them

Hey bro I feel ya. One of my lads has autism and the youngest is going through the motions as we speak. It’s a mine field of beurocratic red tape and such. If you ever need any advice or find yourself in a pickle with it give us a shout as I’m nearly six years Of kicking down doctors doors and have learnt a few tricks they don’t tell you. Good luck

How do you manage to make time for you and your wife me and mine have separated and it’s killing me

Hey buddy not been on for a while, life and such takes you around the houses a bit. To answer your question mate, basically it’s all hands on deck all the time if your not in it together and reading from the page then forget it. Compromise is absolutely paramount, me and the wife have been through rough spells where we have both just felt like full time caregivers and not husband and wife.. we’ve felt like chucking in the towel. And I’ve felt like just fucking off in the middle of the night. But through all the stress if you can get past it and adjust to a different pace of life it’s worth it and you still have your magic moments just not as much as mr and Mrs Smith.

Return to “General Chat”