Gaining size

Talk about Anything

Moderator: MOO

Kango13

Gaining size

Postby Kango13 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:42 pm

Could you please advise me on
Is it true after 4 weeks being on test & deca that your body get immune to it & your gains is not as good . . Should you change to another type of steroid in order to keep gaining size

Thanks

ADAM

Re: Gaining size

Postby ADAM » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:21 pm

Easy answer - no.
Keep It straightforward, the basics work best imo, if your taking 500mg Test e with 500mg Deca, your body isnt suddenly going to reach homeostasis after 4 weeks and there is a requirement to change compounds.

You will probably notice that your gains slowing around 8 weeks, New muscle mass comes with new requirements for calories, increase those and your gains should continue. There is certainly no need to change compounds every 4 weeks, that doesn't make sense.
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

Kango13

Postby Kango13 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:37 pm

Thankyou Adam for such honest advice. I was told incorrectly and that is why I havent gained in the past , thanks bud

Kango13

Postby Kango13 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:41 pm

Hi Adam

When on a course of test & deca & dbol
When it is right time to take clomid or hcgs
Is it in the middle of the course or end of course and is clomid as good as hcgs
sorry for being a pain
My wife will b jabbing me and course it’s water based I’m afraid of her hurting me lol can I get away with taking clomid will thus be sufficient or what do you think is best bud

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:31 pm

No need to take clomid or hcg during your planned cycle. Concentrate on training & diet with cycle I suggested, using Dunning products & you will make significant gains.

You can look at Nolvadex, HCG & clomid for PCT.

The only thing I would suggest you purchase is aromasin to assist with excess estrogen.

General rule of thumb for me is anything over 500mg of test then I take 12.5mg of aromasin eod to prevent any water retention. Aromasin is a handy product to have on standby should it be required.
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:41 pm

Just to add, sounds like you've had some seriously flawed advice in the past mate.

The advice you get on this forum comes from the personal experience of long term bodybuilders. There are plenty of well educated members who provide excellent advice.

Kango13

Postby Kango13 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:16 pm

Thanks Adam I will follow the course as you have advised and thanks again bud for such sound honest advice you are very knowledgeable

Kango13

Postby Kango13 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:27 pm

Hi Adam bud
Hope you doing well
I’m going to order my PCT products to have all at hand
How much hcgs do I need to take
Thanks again

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:14 pm

PCT is particularly difficult to give accurate advice because we all react and recovery differently. Personally speaking because you will be running a relatively mild cycle I wouldn't bother with HCG and would just go with a standard PCT of Clomid and Nolvadex

3 weeks after last injection

Week 1 Clomid 100mg Nolvadex 40mg per day
Week 2 Clomd 50mg Nolvadex 40mg per day
Weeks 3 & 4 Clomid 25mg Nolvadex 20mg per day

Kango13

Postby Kango13 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:57 pm

Thanks Adam very much appreciated Bud
You’re a star keeping me right
Thanks

Return to “General Chat”