Gaining size

Talk about Anything

Moderator: MOO

admin
Site Admin

Re: Gaining size

Postby admin » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:12 am

Viz wrote:There is a lot of myth and bro-science out there when it comes to protein intake mate.

Bottom line is this.

If you are on the gear then your body can utilise more protein than if not.
Protein synthesis duration is more important than how much protein in a single serving you consume.
Protein synthesis is much higher after resistance training session than if protein was consumed during a rested state.
30 - 40 gram of protein consumed a few hours before and after training is optimal, but not critical.
Split your total protein consumption into at least four meals if possible, however if you are not able to do so and consume the bulk of your protein in one sitting it does not make that huge a difference. There is science to support this view. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10867039

So do what works for you mate, if you believe that by eating more protein after training you will grow more. Then you most likely will, the mind is the most important muscle. Believe you are getting huge while having all the correct building blocks in place and YOU WILL GET HUGE.

Amen, no more needs to be said!

Kango13

Postby Kango13 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:10 pm

Thank you very very much and that was one great read mate really was and sorry my reply is short lol admin

Kango13

Postby Kango13 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:25 pm

Thankyou also Joseph bear & viz very much appreciated for all your help
Great knowledge

Kango13

Postby Kango13 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:25 pm

Anadrol versus dbol for best size wats all your options thanks kango

Chris GW

Postby Chris GW » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:51 am

For me personally, dbol is great for strength gains but terrible for aromatisation (breakdown into Oestrogen) and a lot of guys get terrible gyno from dbol. Anadrol, whilst still able to aromatise, doesn't generally give such severe oestrogenic side effects. Anadrol gives the immediate impression of size gained through water retention, but as has been previously mentioned, this will drop off and that "full" look will invariably go once you stop taking it.

In all honesty, you'll make excellent gains with either dbol or Anadrol, providing diet and training are prioritised. I'd choose Anadrol personally, but purely due to the Oestrogen issues dbol can cause. Everyone's different though and comparatively, there's not a massive difference between the potential of either, so maybe try both separately and see which works best for you.
If you think you can, you can.
If you think you can't, you can't.
Either way, you're right...

Kango13

Postby Kango13 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:35 pm

Thanks Chris gw

Kango13

Postby Kango13 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:29 pm

Hi all 9 weeks on 500 test e and 500 deca a week and done 5 weeks 40mg dbol and 3 weeks left and gained 12 lbs and yes have to say whole heartedly best course ever just went so sweet and thanks for all your advice on wat I should try and also felt on top of the world and thanks to dunning

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:00 pm

Good to hear everything is going to plan mate
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

Kubis

Postby Kubis » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:37 pm

Always good to hear from somebody who is absolutely loving it..... makes you wanna boil the kettle and heat a Vial up... actually wanting to feel a pin ‘going in....’
:D :D :D
if it's impotant to you then you will find a way, if it's not then you'll always find an excuse

Kango13

Postby Kango13 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:40 pm

Quick update
12 weeks done on test e and deca and dbol so happy with the way everything went I’m now off gear 3 weeks and as advised started PCT all going good but feeling a little low I’m sure that’s to be expected!
Would like advice for my next course to gain size
Thankyou all buds

Return to “General Chat”