Igf

Talk about Anything

Moderator: MOO

Inception
Posts: 352
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:57 am

Re: Igf

Postby Inception » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:15 pm

ADAM wrote:I've also used the LR3 version of IGF & found it did very little if anything at all. I would agree it's to be avoided.

Peptides GHRP 2 or 6 combined with CJC are effective but found they gave me a mild stomach upset.
Ipamorelin again combined by CJC is the best I've used by far.


GHRP 2 and 6 raise coritsol and prolactin more than anything good so the gains are short lived and often come with a host of sides...

Only peptides worth a shit when it comes to GHRH type are Ipamorelin or MK677.

The rest are a waste of money IMO, I have taken and sold most of them so I have a good base.

Save up and buy some GH, 2-3iu ED, or even EOD, of proper GH pharma or as close to as you can will make a huge difference.

ADAM
Posts: 971
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:37 pm

Re: Igf

Postby ADAM » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:01 pm

You are correct prolactin and cortisol could rise with GHRP-6 not as much as GHRP-2 but more than with Iparemolin in certain individuals. As far as I was aware, when they did levels returned to normal very quickly after injection.

I never experienced prolactin side effects using either product.

MK677 Is not a peptide, sometimes classed as a SARM but is actually a GH secretagogue, but agree it is effective.
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

Robbie
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:48 pm

Re: Igf

Postby Robbie » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:38 am

Kango13 wrote:To continue gains or to keep wat I gain on this course thanks


Personally I'd save your money. Training and diet is what will help you keep what you put on.

Kango13
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:32 pm

Re: Igf

Postby Kango13 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:39 pm

Thanks everyone for your sound advice I really appreciate it great read
Getting very knowledgable from you guys :D
Got my dbol so starting my course today will keep yous posted

Thejosephbear
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:32 am

Re: Igf

Postby Thejosephbear » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:07 pm

Inception wrote:
Thejosephbear wrote:I've had a strange experience with IGF LR3.
I got from bostin lloyd company - 3cc research. I trust him i a kind of way so thought I'd give it a crack.
First cycle i Did. ..was insane.
Literally must've gained about 3 kg in a weeke and the pumps I've never felt anything like it.

The 2nd and third time I did it...not really much happened.

So I stopped taking it and most people have had bad experiences with it.

But I think I'm gonna give it another try.

It may worth one go...from a trusted brand.


You trust BL!

Get in the bin lol

That bonk eyed retard was taking 12grams a week and still looked like he would lose Mr Old Kent Road, not the brightest person to be taking advice from.

A lot of IGF-LR3 is freeze dried insulin.

LEGIT IGF BP3 is thousands of £££

Research IGF-LR3 or DES or whatevr suffix that add is a waste of money, stick to gear growth and slin....reliable and legit.



Before I get in the bin..lol.
Real IGF is virtually impossible to get and increlex is like 800 a bottle but not nearly as good I hear.
But I'm just adding my own personal experience..the first time I did LR3 was mental. It was nothing like insulin. I cant explain how fucking crazy it was.

But since then I've tried it and had NOTHING from it. So its definitely worth being avoided.

Inception
Posts: 352
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:57 am

Re: Igf

Postby Inception » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:15 pm

Thejosephbear wrote:Before I get in the bin..lol.
Real IGF is virtually impossible to get and increlex is like 800 a bottle but not nearly as good I hear.
But I'm just adding my own personal experience..the first time I did LR3 was mental. It was nothing like insulin. I cant explain how fucking crazy it was.

But since then I've tried it and had NOTHING from it. So its definitely worth being avoided.


Increlex/Iplex are literally genetics in a bottle man...who ever told you they aren't nearly as good wants thier head checking.

Generic IGF from china is'nt even the same game, let alone the same leauge as Iplex/Increlex

Thejosephbear
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:32 am

Re: Igf

Postby Thejosephbear » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:43 am

Inception wrote:
Thejosephbear wrote:Before I get in the bin..lol.
Real IGF is virtually impossible to get and increlex is like 800 a bottle but not nearly as good I hear.
But I'm just adding my own personal experience..the first time I did LR3 was mental. It was nothing like insulin. I cant explain how fucking crazy it was.

But since then I've tried it and had NOTHING from it. So its definitely worth being avoided.


Increlex/Iplex are literally genetics in a bottle man...who ever told you they aren't nearly as good wants thier head checking.

Generic IGF from china is'nt even the same game, let alone the same leauge as Iplex/Increlex


As far as I'm aware increlex isnt the proper IGF that you'd get from pharma/ hospitals as it costs 1000s?
Increlex is like 800 quid a bottle?

Not sure of the China shite...Wouldn't touch it.

Swings and round abouts

Inception
Posts: 352
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:57 am

Re: Igf

Postby Inception » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:47 am

Thejosephbear wrote:As far as I'm aware increlex isnt the proper IGF that you'd get from pharma/ hospitals as it costs 1000s?
Increlex is like 800 quid a bottle?

Not sure of the China shite...Wouldn't touch it.

Swings and round abouts


Increlex IS the pharma quality IGF.

Iplex too, but Increlex is more common. Aproved worldwide by health organisations...

Believe me it will change your physique in a very short period.

Thejosephbear
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:32 am

Re: Igf

Postby Thejosephbear » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:22 am

Inception wrote:
Thejosephbear wrote:As far as I'm aware increlex isnt the proper IGF that you'd get from pharma/ hospitals as it costs 1000s?
Increlex is like 800 quid a bottle?

Not sure of the China shite...Wouldn't touch it.

Swings and round abouts


Increlex IS the pharma quality IGF.

Iplex too, but Increlex is more common. Aproved worldwide by health organisations...

Believe me it will change your physique in a very short period.


When I get a spare 800 I'll give it a bash then :lol:


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 86 guests

cron