Malta meet up ?

Talk about Anything

Moderator: MOO

Kubis

Malta meet up ?

Postby Kubis » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:51 pm

I missed out last time but recently been looking for my next getaway and always fancied malta... more than happy to take myself off somewhere I’ve never been before on my jack but what are the chances off admin organising another meet up sometime next year? I would defo be up for it but let’s see potential numbers.... ideally a week with a day or maybe 2 over in Gozo... also wanna jump of azure window. Admin you interested? Everyone else? Interested? Plenty of notice, would love this to happen.
if it's impotant to you then you will find a way, if it's not then you'll always find an excuse

Littletodd

Re: Malta meet up ?

Postby Littletodd » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:04 am

Probably wouldn't be able to make this as i'm a dad to a small baby (10 weeks old) but just to add I went to Gozo about 3 years ago and stayed in admins apartment for the week and it's an amazing island for a holiday, would recommend!
Massive, Ripped, Natural <<<< Pick two

No amount of fat burners will substitute a calorie deficit :-)

Sidlittle

Postby Sidlittle » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am

Morning LT.havent had chance to get on in a while.CONGRATS MATE ON BECOMING A DAD.pleased for u both :D .hope alls well,and I'll bet u cried lol.i did mate,sat there sobbing like a right girl.nice one.takecare dude and enjoy.
Who says that you cant teach an old dog new tricks? :lol:

Littletodd

Postby Littletodd » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:19 pm

Sidlittle wrote:Morning LT.havent had chance to get on in a while.CONGRATS MATE ON BECOMING A DAD.pleased for u both :D .hope alls well,and I'll bet u cried lol.i did mate,sat there sobbing like a right girl.nice one.takecare dude and enjoy.

Thanks mate.

He’s doing well, gaining weight fast and he only has one night feed now so pretty easy going so far.

Damn right I sobbed like a baby lol, didn’t think I would either but it was impossible not to. There was 3 midwives in the room as well, was a bit embarrassed when it all calmed down but I’m sure they’ve seen it a thousand times over :lol:
Massive, Ripped, Natural <<<< Pick two

No amount of fat burners will substitute a calorie deficit :-)

Sidlittle

Postby Sidlittle » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:59 am

Glad things are going well LT,pleased to hear it mate.i think its impossible not to cry,big surge of emotion comes from nowhere and the only way to let it out is cry mate lol.thats how I felt when we had the twins.never had a feeling that strong ...ever.
Who says that you cant teach an old dog new tricks? :lol:

One rep max

Postby One rep max » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:38 pm

Kubis wrote:I missed out last time but recently been looking for my next getaway and always fancied malta... more than happy to take myself off somewhere I’ve never been before on my jack but what are the chances off admin organising another meet up sometime next year? I would defo be up for it but let’s see potential numbers.... ideally a week with a day or maybe 2 over in Gozo... also wanna jump of azure window. Admin you interested? Everyone else? Interested? Plenty of notice, would love this to happen.

Is anyone looking to do this?
Getting there one step at a time!
Getting there one rep at a time!
Starting again isn’t always a bad thing a chance to be better than before

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:18 am

One rep max wrote:
Kubis wrote:I missed out last time but recently been looking for my next getaway and always fancied malta... more than happy to take myself off somewhere I’ve never been before on my jack but what are the chances off admin organising another meet up sometime next year? I would defo be up for it but let’s see potential numbers.... ideally a week with a day or maybe 2 over in Gozo... also wanna jump of azure window. Admin you interested? Everyone else? Interested? Plenty of notice, would love this to happen.

hope so!!!!

One rep max

Postby One rep max » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:26 pm

admin wrote:
One rep max wrote:

I bet Stephen would come he’s had a shit run lately

hope so!!!!
Getting there one step at a time!
Getting there one rep at a time!
Starting again isn’t always a bad thing a chance to be better than before

Return to “General Chat”