bodyfat single digits club

Talk about Anything

Moderator: MOO

Viz

Re: bodyfat single digits club

Postby Viz » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:20 am

Dude huge respect to you for what you achieved. I doubt that most folks could have achieved what you have in ten weeks, I know just how hard it is to get that lean.

Respect bro.
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

kris88

Postby kris88 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:22 pm

Viz wrote:Dude huge respect to you for what you achieved. I doubt that most folks could have achieved what you have in ten weeks, I know just how hard it is to get that lean.

Respect bro.

Thanks pal, means alot....

Whizo

Postby Whizo » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:35 pm

That is beyond words mate, what you achieved in 10 weeks I have never achieved in a lifetime so far. I have never been as lean as you. Much much respect, especially it being your first cut.

I am starting a cut in a few weeks so would you mind me asking for your advice?

I will log it on here for everyone to see. I will post diet, workouts, cardio, supps and gear.

May need advice on what dosages you ran, which brand of gear and macros. Thank you in advance.

kris88

Postby kris88 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:45 pm

Whizo wrote:That is beyond words mate, what you achieved in 10 weeks I have never achieved in a lifetime so far. I have never been as lean as you. Much much respect, especially it being your first cut.

I am starting a cut in a few weeks so would you mind me asking for your advice?

I will log it on here for everyone to see. I will post diet, workouts, cardio, supps and gear.

May need advice on what dosages you ran, which brand of gear and macros. Thank you in advance.

Il certainly do my best pal... if i can help in anyway il certainly will but that particular cut was like 3 yeara ago... i cut again last year (pic below) but hand on heart prob wasnt as lean lol added a lil size but never got as tight...
Attachments
20170810_114103-02-01.jpeg

Whizo

Postby Whizo » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:54 pm

They say we are our own toughest critics and that’s definitely the case with you bro, you look impossibly lean in the above pic, I don’t think you could get any leaner.

In all honesty, if I looked as half as good as you I would never buy another shirt ever again, fuck it, would be walking around topless year round.

Whizo

Postby Whizo » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:03 pm

Just read your transformation post, so I have a good idea of how you did your cut, when I start I may still need some guidance brother, many thanks for helping me out.

kris88

Postby kris88 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:03 pm

Whizo wrote:They say we are our own toughest critics and that’s definitely the case with you bro, you look impossibly lean in the above pic, I don’t think you could get any leaner.

In all honesty, if I looked as half as good as you I would never buy another shirt ever again, fuck it, would be walking around topless year round.

I guess we are, also guess thats what makes us go that extra mile to get "more" sounds absolutely ridiculous but rememeber thinkin at the time fuk im holding onto too much fat... near pulled out of my show lol... as u say... we never really see our hard work, i always think others a better, bigger, leaner....
bot 5 weeks into same cut now... hoping to get similar condition lol

Whizo

Postby Whizo » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:06 pm

How do you work out your macros Kris88. I’m a touch over 12 stones and I believe I am about 13-14% body fat.

Would like to know how you calculate you daily macro intake and also how you work out how many carbs you have on refeed day. I could then apply this myself and see if it works for me. The only thing I would be missing is the gear, but if I can nail the diet I can add the gear later, thanks again.

Viz

Postby Viz » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:06 am

Gear does not make you lean, your head and determination to stick to your diet and cardio plan makes you lean. The gear is simply one part of that plan Whizo 8-)

Do you have a dead line date to reach a target, say a contest date? Or do you simply want to get below a % BF?

A good rule of thumb that I share with my lads is this.

1 gram of carbohydrate and 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body-weight each day.
Don include fat grams, but they are kept as low as possible. Do include essential fats through flaxseeds, fish oil, etc.

You can use ECA stack in place of any gear as it were. That is up to you. Dosages don't need to be crazy high to work by the way. Also you want low impact cardio so as to not accelerate heart rate to dangerous levels. You also want to take two days off every week, my preferred option as the body gets used to the dosage and requires higher dosage to get the same results. The two days break means you do not have to increase the dosage.

The science to getting shredded is simply, you burn more calories than you consume. Folks on forums often forget that and get too caught up in the different 'aids' to fat burning and increasing metabolism. :mrgreen:
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:44 am

Viz wrote:Gear does not make you lean, your head and determination to stick to your diet and cardio plan makes you lean. The gear is simply one part of that plan Whizo 8-)

Do you have a dead line date to reach a target, say a contest date? Or do you simply want to get below a % BF?

A good rule of thumb that I share with my lads is this.

1 gram of carbohydrate and 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body-weight each day.
Don include fat grams, but they are kept as low as possible. Do include essential fats through flaxseeds, fish oil, etc.

You can use ECA stack in place of any gear as it were. That is up to you. Dosages don't need to be crazy high to work by the way. Also you want low impact cardio so as to not accelerate heart rate to dangerous levels. You also want to take two days off every week, my preferred option as the body gets used to the dosage and requires higher dosage to get the same results. The two days break means you do not have to increase the dosage.

The science to getting shredded is simply, you burn more calories than you consume. Folks on forums often forget that and get too caught up in the different 'aids' to fat burning and increasing metabolism. :mrgreen:

great post Viz.
Viz, can i ask about the cardio and dangerous levels on heart rate.
i exercise hard for hours, sometimes hitting my max hr and beyond.
why is this so bad.

Return to “General Chat”