Sex drive and cycle

Talk about Anything

Moderator: MOO

Dan87
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:04 pm

Sex drive and cycle

Postby Dan87 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:32 am

Hi there

I was just after a bit of advice i am currently running.

1ml suss 250 mon wed fri
1ml npp mon wed fri
O.5mg adex mon thurs
500iu hcg mon thurs

I have been on cycle 3 weeks now going into fourth.
My sex drive was crazy high last 2 weeks but last few days its not been there at all and hard ons are not all that hard should i say.
This has happened previous to me i was just wondering if anyone had experienced similar i am pointing towards high prolactin but would 300mg cause it to rise so high and so quickly?

Thanks in advance

Dan

ashbro74
Posts: 220
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:25 pm
Location: Wolverhampton

Re: Sex drive and cycle

Postby ashbro74 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:41 pm

Dan87 wrote:Hi there

I was just after a bit of advice i am currently running.

1ml suss 250 mon wed fri
1ml npp mon wed fri
O.5mg adex mon thurs
500iu hcg mon thurs

I have been on cycle 3 weeks now going into fourth.
My sex drive was crazy high last 2 weeks but last few days its not been there at all and hard ons are not all that hard should i say.
This has happened previous to me i was just wondering if anyone had experienced similar i am pointing towards high prolactin but would 300mg cause it to rise so high and so quickly?

Thanks in advance

Dan


Drop the Adex Dan to see if things improve, Lots use Adex/Aromasin alongside cycles from the start but personally only add if required. Could be the Adex has lowered your Estrogen maybe too low as this has the same symptoms as it being High (Low Libido, Getting/maintaining an erection etc.) Only way to be sure is regular bloods Pre/Mid/Post Cycle, That way you can see what levels you were Pre cycle when everything was working perfectly downstairs and levels Mid to recognise any change in these values and introduce ancilliaries to combat any issues that may arise. Adding from the start in my opinion is asking for trouble as your lowering your E2 from day 1 when in reality aromatization effects are usually experienced later in a cycle but granted, everyone is a different subject.
So in short Dan E2 too high you'll experience your symptoms, E2 too high you'll experience your symptoms...The hard bit is keeping it with normal range as would be shown on your pre bloods.
Just my 2 cents Dan.

Deads4days
Posts: 1198
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:00 pm

Re: Sex drive and cycle

Postby Deads4days » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:17 pm

Could also be prolactin build up from NPP, prolactin generated from that will cause dick problems. Prolactin is what causes refraction after sex in males and that's when we usually produce it but when on NPP, Tren we produce it more often and is known as Deca dick etc. Caber is your friend here mate start with half a pill every 3 days.

Stu1290
Posts: 261
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:44 am

Re: Sex drive and cycle

Postby Stu1290 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:55 pm

It will be npp it messes prolactin levels normaly takes three weeks to issues arise for sexual functions either drop the npp or use cabergoline
300 is enough for some issues to irise

ashbro74
Posts: 220
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:25 pm
Location: Wolverhampton

Re: Sex drive and cycle

Postby ashbro74 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:52 pm

You don't mention what Lab your using but another alternative instead of adding other drugs in is drop the NPP and up your Test slightly and if your test is gtg you should see thing improve pretty quickly buddy. Happy days!

Dan87
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:04 pm

Re: Sex drive and cycle

Postby Dan87 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:56 am

ashbro74 wrote:You don't mention what Lab your using but another alternative instead of adding other drugs in is drop the NPP and up your Test slightly and if your test is gtg you should see thing improve pretty quickly buddy. Happy days!



Hi pal im using dunning labs

Dan87
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:04 pm

Re: Sex drive and cycle

Postby Dan87 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:22 am

ashbro74 wrote:
Dan87 wrote:Hi there

I was just after a bit of advice i am currently running.

1ml suss 250 mon wed fri
1ml npp mon wed fri
O.5mg adex mon thurs
500iu hcg mon thurs

I have been on cycle 3 weeks now going into fourth.
My sex drive was crazy high last 2 weeks but last few days its not been there at all and hard ons are not all that hard should i say.
This has happened previous to me i was just wondering if anyone had experienced similar i am pointing towards high prolactin but would 300mg cause it to rise so high and so quickly?

Thanks in advance

Dan


Drop the Adex Dan to see if things improve, Lots use Adex/Aromasin alongside cycles from the start but personally only add if required. Could be the Adex has lowered your Estrogen maybe too low as this has the same symptoms as it being High (Low Libido, Getting/maintaining an erection etc.) Only way to be sure is regular bloods Pre/Mid/Post Cycle, That way you can see what levels you were Pre cycle when everything was working perfectly downstairs and levels Mid to recognise any change in these values and introduce ancilliaries to combat any issues that may arise. Adding from the start in my opinion is asking for trouble as your lowering your E2 from day 1 when in reality aromatization effects are usually experienced later in a cycle but granted, everyone is a different subject.
So in short Dan E2 too high you'll experience your symptoms, E2 too high you'll experience your symptoms...The hard bit is keeping it with normal range as would be shown on your pre bloods.
Just my 2 cents Dan.



Hi mate
Thanks for the detailed response. No your bang on with what your saying its my bad not getting bloodworks no good guessing and taking unneccesary ancillaries if there not req. Ill drop the adex but when using hcg on cycle is it not important to run adex aswell due to the hcg elevating levels? .
When i have my hcg shot around 5 hours later i get a slight itch in my nipples but i think this is the hcgs peak time after administration.

ashbro74
Posts: 220
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:25 pm
Location: Wolverhampton

Re: Sex drive and cycle

Postby ashbro74 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:15 am

Dan87 wrote:
ashbro74 wrote:
Dan87 wrote:Hi there

I was just after a bit of advice i am currently running.

1ml suss 250 mon wed fri
1ml npp mon wed fri
O.5mg adex mon thurs
500iu hcg mon thurs

I have been on cycle 3 weeks now going into fourth.
My sex drive was crazy high last 2 weeks but last few days its not been there at all and hard ons are not all that hard should i say.
This has happened previous to me i was just wondering if anyone had experienced similar i am pointing towards high prolactin but would 300mg cause it to rise so high and so quickly?

Thanks in advance

Dan


Drop the Adex Dan to see if things improve, Lots use Adex/Aromasin alongside cycles from the start but personally only add if required. Could be the Adex has lowered your Estrogen maybe too low as this has the same symptoms as it being High (Low Libido, Getting/maintaining an erection etc.) Only way to be sure is regular bloods Pre/Mid/Post Cycle, That way you can see what levels you were Pre cycle when everything was working perfectly downstairs and levels Mid to recognise any change in these values and introduce ancilliaries to combat any issues that may arise. Adding from the start in my opinion is asking for trouble as your lowering your E2 from day 1 when in reality aromatization effects are usually experienced later in a cycle but granted, everyone is a different subject.
So in short Dan E2 too high you'll experience your symptoms, E2 too high you'll experience your symptoms...The hard bit is keeping it with normal range as would be shown on your pre bloods.
Just my 2 cents Dan.



Hi mate
Thanks for the detailed response. No your bang on with what your saying its my bad not getting bloodworks no good guessing and taking unneccesary ancillaries if there not req. Ill drop the adex but when using hcg on cycle is it not important to run adex aswell due to the hcg elevating levels? .
When i have my hcg shot around 5 hours later i get a slight itch in my nipples but i think this is the hcgs peak time after administration.


As we don't know your cycling history and whether your new to using PEDs Dan, but if your relatively new then i advise, in keeping things simple with regards to your products your using at anyone time , thus making it easier to nail the cause and the product that is causing any issue as then it's easier to treat and resolve. I know there are a few guys here on the forum including myself who run Test only and get great gains from such cycle and obviously any negative side can be attributed to this singular product. Using multiple products and over-complicating things obviously makes it more difficult to nail which products is guilty of the negative sides as NPP being a 19nor Steroid also has it's harsh sides which are treated differently to testosterone side usually increasing Prolactin levels as a couple above have mentioned and can have the same effect regarding your symptoms buddy (Deca dick) as D4D mentions being the most common.
As for HCG Dan i've never been a fan of running it alongside my cycle as it comes with its own set of negative sides that again, over-complicates any treatment and which product is causing such issue.
my advice for what it's worth would be to strip you cycle back to basics buddy.
Run your Test at 750-1g per week as a stand alone product and you will find your symptoms will improve and then add in your adex/aromasin if you feel any estrogen sides developing or your issues fail to improve but as you mention you noticed itching at the nipple that being a classic sign of Estrogen related gyno development, it may be beneficial to continue with your adex treatment for the time being buddy.
Hope this helps you out mate and remember, Slow and steady wins the race everytime. ;)


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 61 guests