Controlling anger on cycle

Talk about Anything

Moderator: MOO

Stu1290

Controlling anger on cycle

Postby Stu1290 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:59 pm

Does anyone suffer from raised anger levels when on cycle?
Question is what causes it , is it the test hormones getting used eg test prop or is it the arimadex ai that causes it or just a complete unbalanced hormones in the body ?
I seem to suffer it when change product or raise the dosages , it seems to sort its self out tho after a few days up to a week at times .
What’s the best approach to avoiding this in the future as it can be a pain as really having to keep the cool at times

Using
test p 110mg per ml
Npp 150 mg per ml
Mast p 100 per ml
Roughly 0.8ml of each eod
1ml of test e 300 once a week
Pharma arimadex 1mg eod

Littletodd

Re: Controlling anger on cycle

Postby Littletodd » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:18 pm

Only thing that makes me angry is tren and I don’t use it for that reason.

As for your scenario, your arimidex seems a little high unless you’re trying to dry out for a show? Crashing your estro can cause mood swings etc so I’d consider dropping that to 0.5mg eod

Some people do get anger issues from test but I’d say it’s quite rare, high test in most people gives the opposite I.e mood elevation / an exaggerated sense of well being!
Massive, Ripped, Natural <<<< Pick two

No amount of fat burners will substitute a calorie deficit :-)

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:29 pm

Mate their are medical studies which show there is an association between raised testosterone and aggression.

I have read plenty research which shows conflicting results for the existence of roid rage.

Gear can make you overreact to something which wouldn't normally get you angry but personally it's just about controlling your anger impulse & realising it's the gear that causing it.

As LT states above Tren is a total bastard side effects wise & can turn some people into raging bulls.
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

ashbro74

Postby ashbro74 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:41 pm

Another angle on it and an article i read sometime ago is that a percentage of Steroid users also take recreational drugs on a regular basis (not me personally as never done recs in my life) But never suffered from roid rage/anger issues on cycle either, Coincidence? Maybe!
So back to the point, it stated this link to both recs and steroids diminished dopamine levels in users alongside sleep deprivation from higher energy levels seen from both steroids and stimulant drugs inducing irrational and aggressive behaviour.
Just a bit of input i read a while ago.

Kompany4

Postby Kompany4 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:44 am

I think if your a slightly stressed person off gear then being on gear will elevate it a whole lot more
I find deca the worst for my mood even worse than tren

Stu1290

Postby Stu1290 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:09 pm

Yeh it’s basically the same kind of anger I get on tren but it only lasts a few days up to a week sometimes, I’ll cut out the ai today and tomorrrow then start 0.5mg eod to see what happens if it helps out as it’s a nightmare, as soon as I wake up I know it’s going to be one of those days and jus try to keep the cool lol at nights the worst sometimes can sit up for hours over thinking things that happed years ago that don’t really matter 8-)
Don’t do any recreational drugs now so can’t see that causing it but can understand that could effect the effects on wellness etc .

ashbro74

Postby ashbro74 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:08 pm

Stu1290 wrote:Yeh it’s basically the same kind of anger I get on tren but it only lasts a few days up to a week sometimes, I’ll cut out the ai today and tomorrrow then start 0.5mg eod to see what happens if it helps out as it’s a nightmare, as soon as I wake up I know it’s going to be one of those days and jus try to keep the cool lol at nights the worst sometimes can sit up for hours over thinking things that happed years ago that don’t really matter 8-)
Don’t do any recreational drugs now so can’t see that causing it but can understand that could effect the effects on wellness etc .

Hope you get to the bottom of it Stu, can't be good a good situation especially anger issues if you got kids and Mrs around, never an ideal environment for them buddy.

Stu1290

Postby Stu1290 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:50 pm

Yes mate it’s definitely not good arguing with the family etc it’s got to be the ai dosages think unless it’s bunk gear and I’m pinning 1g of prop per week :mrgreen:
Seems legit tho so I’m sure it’s tbe arimadex.
Skin seems overly dry too ...

ashbro74

Postby ashbro74 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:34 pm

Stu1290 wrote:Yes mate it’s definitely not good arguing with the family etc it’s got to be the ai dosages think unless it’s bunk gear and I’m pinning 1g of prop per week :mrgreen:
Seems legit tho so I’m sure it’s tbe arimadex.
Skin seems overly dry too ...

Unless your Gear is totally bunk or severely underdosed Stu and your total test levels have hit baseline levels after previous cycle and an unsuccessful PCT following it, or if you Blast and Cruise and just started a new lab for your blast. Your mood swings/Aggression could be related to Mild Depression, Irratabiblity and Anxiety due to elevated Estrogen from the aforementioned baseline Test levels.
Any gains of any kind or increased Libido, increased appetite Stu? All things you should be experiencing in the first week or two of Testosterone supplementation. If it's been longer the Dry skin would be a concern. Spose not everyone gets oily skin but i personally do and most i know do.
Bunk product(s) could be a possibility Stu.

Stu1290

Postby Stu1290 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:27 pm

The stuffs legit the strength is there and pumps etc labido is all good just a bit short tempered , labido is low on days that I feel temper to rise . Normally on the same day I take the arimadex, using mast prop also so might not even need any ai only doing 0.8ml eod which is bout 3 shots give or take so 300ml prop and 300 t enth on a Saturday that won’t even be at the peek yet
I’ll give it a couple days off the ai and see what happens and report back .
I normally get oily face on high dosage of test can’t put the phone to my ear without it getting greasy lol

Return to “General Chat”