Controlling anger on cycle

Talk about Anything

Moderator: MOO

ashbro74

Re: Controlling anger on cycle

Postby ashbro74 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:24 pm

Definitely a strange one Stu, Keep us updated bud it might help others in the future. ;)

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:04 pm

I found mixing esters made me very unpredictable temper wise, as well as other sides.

500mg sust and i was allover the place 500mg test e no issues at all.

Even tren and test using the same esters and I was fine.

Stu1290

Postby Stu1290 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:58 pm

Will do bud I’ll know in a couple days when it settles ,
Definitely Thomas I prefer running test e for the same reason just added a bit of prop for the first few weeks of the cycle .
Had a good run with tren in the summer that’s my last with it tho stuffs nuts the recovery was hard temper and sides were unreal some days lol

Stu1290

Postby Stu1290 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:44 pm

General temper and anger issues have lowered will leave the ai out at the moment till at least Saturday/Sunday to see how things go , feeling ok well being not raised much yet , will report back in few days to see how things go if I need to I’ll add arimadex at 0.5mg eod

thecoms

Postby thecoms » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:03 pm

Tren for upping aggression and sex drive lol

Stu1290

Postby Stu1290 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:47 pm

Yes buddy the tren is wild especially that kefie parabolan stuff it’s devil juice

Stu1290

Postby Stu1290 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:29 pm

Seemed to have got to the bottom of the issues I’ve been having over the last few months with anger and labido .
Tried various different test brands thinking there either underdosed or bunk when really it’s been the estrogen and prolactin all along , trying to compensate with high levels of testosterone that was doing fuck all apart from making things worse on the side effects , arimadex at 0.5mg eod and the biggest change I noticed when I added back in cabergoline three days ago things have dramatically changed . These issues I was experiencing seemed to happen two weeks after I stopped the caber in June , so maybe there’s a rebound effect when using the caber ? I’ll need to look into it but I recon that’s what’s happened . Blood test is going to be getting taken tomorrow morning 9am and sent away to await results.

DarrenG

Postby DarrenG » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:52 pm

High adrogen drugs
Tren
metribolone
Halotestin
Testosterone

Also test will raise all the sides off the other drugs higher estro then raises prolacting levels

They can hyper increase adrenaline anxiety bigger mood agression to the degree of not knowing what your doing highly unlikely but you do feel more hyped up and the above horomones will give you a greater rush and agressive type feeling 100 percent but they dont turn you into a mad man genetic traits have to be there

Estro prolacting up and down along with other alerting horomones can play a role to

I find i feel more low somewhat deppressed more than agression while on

lurch

Postby lurch » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:18 pm

Question is what's causing it? Come on, why do you think women are moody cunts once a month? It's a inbalance of hormones, your body doesn't know if it's coming or going, find a cycle you can deal with and stick with it, I can't do tren, night sweats ruin me so I don't do it, trial and error mate, find what works for you, that simple in my opinion
Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. Lance Armstrong

Graham

Postby Graham » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:39 am

Seriously, the best step I made for controlling my anger was . . .

I stopped being married to a controlling b*tch. :D

Return to “General Chat”