Npp crashing

Talk about Anything

Moderator: MOO

Stu1290

Npp crashing

Postby Stu1290 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:37 pm

Hi lads I have npp at 150mg per ml after a couple days the oils start to separate and the crystals start to sink to the bottom . What causes this ? I hear it up for five mins then it’s ok again until the next day I use it . Any ideas cheers in advance

admin
Site Admin

Re: Npp crashing

Postby admin » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:33 pm

Stu1290 wrote:Hi lads I have npp at 150mg per ml after a couple days the oils start to separate and the crystals start to sink to the bottom . What causes this ? I hear it up for five mins then it’s ok again until the next day I use it . Any ideas cheers in advance

sounds like its the hormone coming out of solution.
i think 150mg per ml of NPP is pushing it, but what do i know.. certainly may be pushing it if they are not using certain solvents, eg in your regular ba bb mix, 150mg could be hard to hold, JD would certainly have a better idea than me.. JD>?

anyways, much like the DHB with dunning, its just a case of re heating, letting the hormone re bond and then shoot away, and hope that it gets through tissue quick enough that no hormone is left behind as thats when pip could start to become a problem.

ashbro74

Postby ashbro74 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:15 pm

admin wrote:
Stu1290 wrote:Hi lads I have npp at 150mg per ml after a couple days the oils start to separate and the crystals start to sink to the bottom . What causes this ? I hear it up for five mins then it’s ok again until the next day I use it . Any ideas cheers in advance

sounds like its the hormone coming out of solution.
i think 150mg per ml of NPP is pushing it, but what do i know.. certainly may be pushing it if they are not using certain solvents, eg in your regular ba bb mix, 150mg could be hard to hold, JD would certainly have a better idea than me.. JD>?

anyways, much like the DHB with dunning, its just a case of re heating, letting the hormone re bond and then shoot away, and hope that it gets through tissue quick enough that no hormone is left behind as thats when pip could start to become a problem.

As above Stu, Admin more or less nails it. Very difficult to hold at 150mg without the use of Eo, Guaiacol or one of the other so called super solvents and again, as Admin states with Standard BB ratio usually around 15-20% commonly used for other compounds doesn't work with high concentration NPP (which i would consider high at 150mg/ml) unless used in a % of upward of 25-30 although not a good idea to use this kind of solvent % . We see the same with DHB here on the forum for such the same reasons.
Reheating is advised but may require a higher heat than you would normally use to re-suspend say test E or an alternative is maybe if its a new vial, remove 1ml of product and add 1ml of BB introduced through a filter and you may find you never have the issue again.
Just my 2 cents for what it's worth buddy.

Stu1290

Postby Stu1290 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:03 pm

Thanks for the reply guys . I’ve been adding in test p and mast p also so the pip has not been too bad tho jusy the crystals have concerned me when I seen them appearing in the vial.

Return to “General Chat”