Quad shots

Talk about Anything

Moderator: MOO

P44ttf

Quad shots

Postby P44ttf » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:54 pm

Attempting quads for first time will I be ok with 2ml, any tips lads don't want to be crippled, it's test e and mast e so pip shouldn't be too bad

Littletodd

Re: Quad shots

Postby Littletodd » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:26 pm

2ml is fine in the quad, loads of nerves in the quad in my experience, I often end up causing a muscle spasm having to pull it out and go somewhere else
Massive, Ripped, Natural <<<< Pick two

No amount of fat burners will substitute a calorie deficit :-)

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:34 pm

P44ttf wrote:Attempting quads for first time will I be ok with 2ml, any tips lads don't want to be crippled, it's test e and mast e so pip shouldn't be too bad

done many quad shots, and never had an issue, you should be fine with 2ml.
obviously im guessing you have checked the yt vids etc to find the best place to hit.

tbh, i usually stand up.. hand down by my side, tense quads, and that fat meaty muscly bit on the outer of my thigh is where i shoot, after i have sat down at an angle to get into it.

barksie

Postby barksie » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:42 pm

P44ttf wrote:Attempting quads for first time will I be ok with 2ml, any tips lads don't want to be crippled, it's test e and mast e so pip shouldn't be too bad

have pinned quads only for a while now and mostly pinned 3ml of product, no absesses, no infections,as stated it is a bit nervy but i just pin through it , if you pin 1 test cyp ( dhb) in quad like i did last week then dont expect to go running the day after :D anything else i have found no problem

Kubis

Postby Kubis » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:10 pm

I’ve never actually pinned quads. I kind of got put off when I first started pinning cos it was the injection site I heard most problems about, I’m sure it’s same as anywhere else if you get the technique right and research before. I have very limited flexibility so first few jabs in my gluteus were a disaster so I roped in my GF at the time...she did great first time but next few times she was a crying wreck and threw the needle at me as I’m bare arsed on the bed and screamed ‘ I can’t fucking do this...’
So I tried Vents and loved it.... no PIP, easy to reach with little flexibility and no hassle...
if it's impotant to you then you will find a way, if it's not then you'll always find an excuse

Bigmick81

Postby Bigmick81 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:44 am

Sorry can someone explain the vent injection never done thanks

Eckelb

Postby Eckelb » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:03 am

I’ve only ever pinned quad. What I did at the start was make a right angle / L with my fingers and thumb put my thumb on my hip bone and where my middle finger ends down my quad I’d inject. It’s a very rough guide but never did me wrong.

I sit on the end of my bed or a chair straighten my leg out and make sure my quad jiggles if I shake my leg to make sure I’m not tensing at all and put it in nice and slow.

Kompany4

Postby Kompany4 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:17 am

Quad shots are great!! I use a similar method to eckelb
If you touch a nerve you still have plenty of places you can remove and try again
Everything in view and easy reach ability easy peasy

thecoms

Postby thecoms » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:58 pm

One hand up from knee, one hand down from hip, anything to the right ,,,
Quads are surprisingly easy

Stu1290

Postby Stu1290 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:01 pm

Does over using the one or two injection sites do anything to the absorption of the oils e.g reduce the amount of product your injecting or does it just cause pain or swelling if using same area? Thanks

Return to “General Chat”