Bleeding after imi

Talk about Anything

Moderator: MOO

ROYALEWITHCHEESE

Bleeding after imi

Postby ROYALEWITHCHEESE » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:04 am

Ive never bled more than a tiny spot after injecting in my delts but towards the end of my cycle im noticing just getting the needle down to the muscle is becoming harder and harder.. I go down maybe less than 10mm and keep hitting what i think could be veins as it feels like pops through something then its easy then i hit what is i think my muscle where there is some resistance again untill finally its there.. When i remove ive been getting a drop of blood run down my arms everytime.. Im going slow.. Removing slowly after leaving it in for around 10 seconds so must be a vein im hitting? Ive been working out alot obviously so does that tighten everything up and make it more difficult? Anyone else get this? At first i had maybe 5 weeks of perfect injections then its got harder everytime..
Swole Is The Goal! Size Is The Prize! And It's Gainz O'Clock MF'er's!

Littletodd

Re: Bleeding after imi

Postby Littletodd » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:11 am

Could be over use of a site.

Have you been rotating or hitting delts only? How long would you leave before hitting the same delt again?
Massive, Ripped, Natural <<<< Pick two

No amount of fat burners will substitute a calorie deficit :-)

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:23 am

Most likely scar tissue in the muscle your pushing through due to site overuse.
No issues with small amout of blood mate that's normal, if you had hit a vein you would know about it I can assure you.
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

Kompany4

Postby Kompany4 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:25 am

x2 for scar tissue here site rotation is so important when pinning mate

ROYALEWITHCHEESE

Postby ROYALEWITHCHEESE » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:37 pm

Thanks lads glad to know its not a vein! Ive been pinning twice a week always going in the other arm each time so like a week before i go back in the same delt but i guess if its near the end of a cycle ur scar tissue would be pretty built up by then? Its never nice to pin but its been nasty the past few times..
Swole Is The Goal! Size Is The Prize! And It's Gainz O'Clock MF'er's!

Deads4days

Postby Deads4days » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:54 pm

Sounds like overuse of injection site which is giving scar tissue resistance but also the depot won't be healed sufficiently so some swelling there also which means higher blood flow to that area meaning higher chance of hitting through veins/bleeding from injections try changing your injection sites up a bit fella as type of thumb don't inject in one site more than once per week. Of you 100% have to do delts make sure you make use of all three heads as Injection sites (front , lateral, rear) .

barksie

Postby barksie » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:35 pm

hi

scar tissue get same on quads but go though it

Return to “General Chat”