Dunning test 300.....smoothest shit ever

Talk about Anything

Moderator: MOO

DjdiazeMK2

Dunning test 300.....smoothest shit ever

Postby DjdiazeMK2 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:14 pm

Pinned 1.5 dunning test yesterday and no pip what so ever, deciding to stay away from short esters from now on, was going to run some dbol along side but found a bottle of tbol in "that draw" so sticking with them, might bump the test up to 600mg when the tbol are finished. Been off for 6 weeks after a hernia operation "thanks tren" I've been cruising on 200mg per week of Alpha I got given since the op but still chucked a load of chub on from just doing nothing, back to normal Monday and cannot fooking weight 'scuse the pun'. Staying away from anything on this course bar the tbol kick as I've never done just test

Shay

Re: Dunning test 300.....smoothest shit ever

Postby Shay » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:09 pm

DjdiazeMK2 wrote:Pinned 1.5 dunning test yesterday and no pip what so ever, deciding to stay away from short esters from now on, was going to run some dbol along side but found a bottle of tbol in "that draw" so sticking with them, might bump the test up to 600mg when the tbol are finished. Been off for 6 weeks after a hernia operation "thanks tren" I've been cruising on 200mg per week of Alpha I got given since the op but still chucked a load of chub on from just doing nothing, back to normal Monday and cannot fooking weight 'scuse the pun'. Staying away from anything on this course bar the tbol kick as I've never done just test

Hey Dj just seen your post and that you had a hernia operation. I myself had 2 groin hernia's 1 left and 1 right side and had the operation last week 8/10/18. They put a mesh inside me and told me to stay off work and gym for 6 weeks. Funnily enough you said you was running Tren as I was finishing a Tren cycle when my hernias happened in June. I cycled off everything since June and been on nothing since my pct. How long did it take for you to start feeling okay since the operation as I'm only a week post operation and has everything healed up properly now for you?

Viz

Postby Viz » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:27 pm

Do you guys know what/which exercise caused the hernia?

I ask because one-Arm Dumbbell Rows are the most common cause of this particular injury I have noticed over the years.
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

Shay

Postby Shay » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:52 pm

Viz wrote:Do you guys know what/which exercise caused the hernia?

I ask because one-Arm Dumbbell Rows are the most common cause of this particular injury I have noticed over the years.

Funnily enough mine was caused push starting a car on the way to the gym lol.. A random lady asked me to help her so I did it took me 3 gruelling attempts to push start her car which she sat in without getting out and also had 3 kids in there! Felt like a twinge in my groin and then went to the gym did a push session and walking back and I wasn't thinking anything about it being a hernia.

Fast forward to a week later and i was having sex and needed to stop half way through as got a burning pain and then in my groin area I had 2 lumps sticking out either side! Went straight to A&E and the nurse started to check my balls coz she asked what I was doing when I noticed the lumps lol I didn't mind as thought she could help finish me off as didn't get the chance to lol.. just incase your wondering if she did no unfortunately but thanks for the grope lol..

Then after the diagnosis had to wait 4 months for the operation. They told me it would be key hole but I've got 2 five inch scars either side and along with my appendix scar which I had when I was younger it looks like a patchwork quilt down there now :shock:

Viz

Postby Viz » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:05 am

Cheers mate, so not gym related. OK.
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

Bigmick81

Postby Bigmick81 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:53 am

I was running teen when I tore my pec. I think that, poor hydration, poor diet at the time, poor rest all combined to this. Looks hideous now.. I may see about surgery through my private health insurance. May be too late though.

DjdiazeMK2

Postby DjdiazeMK2 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:13 pm

Shay wrote:
DjdiazeMK2 wrote:Pinned 1.5 dunning test yesterday and no pip what so ever, deciding to stay away from short esters from now on, was going to run some dbol along side but found a bottle of tbol in "that draw" so sticking with them, might bump the test up to 600mg when the tbol are finished. Been off for 6 weeks after a hernia operation "thanks tren" I've been cruising on 200mg per week of Alpha I got given since the op but still chucked a load of chub on from just doing nothing, back to normal Monday and cannot fooking weight 'scuse the pun'. Staying away from anything on this course bar the tbol kick as I've never done just test

Hey Dj just seen your post and that you had a hernia operation. I myself had 2 groin hernia's 1 left and 1 right side and had the operation last week 8/10/18. They put a mesh inside me and told me to stay off work and gym for 6 weeks. Funnily enough you said you was running Tren as I was finishing a Tren cycle when my hernias happened in June. I cycled off everything since June and been on nothing since my pct. How long did it take for you to start feeling okay since the operation as I'm only a week post operation and has everything healed up properly now for you?
apparently the happen in 1 in 10 men but are agravated by heavey lifting, doc told me it has been there a while but as I was pushing my body more than it was used to it popped out massively hence required surgery........I'm guessing it was dead lifts that aggravated it lol, and yeah everything has healed I'm back to training Monday but going to take it lightly for a few week. I am having problems with the muscular scar tissue though as the doc said it quite bad but will stretch and settle down in time, it's not a constant issue and only happened when I've been on the park with my lil baby....like a quick stabbing pain, I was worried it was the mesh but doc said if it was it would be constant and not feel like a muscle pulling......that's exactly what it feels like but again I've been reasured once the muscle starts to stretch more it won't be a problem. Hope this helps mate

DjdiazeMK2

Postby DjdiazeMK2 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:17 pm

I think it's just when we have super human strength we get on course and the bleaks next to the inguinal canal can't take it, I've asked is there anything we can do to strengthen that area as I have seen exercises on the tube to do them, but it seems it's all down to genetics as the gap is where the balls drop down from.....so just an occupational hazard I suppose

Anyone had any bad experience with the mesh btw ?

Shay

Postby Shay » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:32 pm

While I was on the ward waiting to be taken into theatre for the operation there was a chap who was in his early 60's and he said he had the mesh done about 15 years ago and he come back in for another hernia operation. They took him down to theatre before I could ask him any more questions but it did concern me as thought once you have that mesh you would be ok.

I asked the doctors afterwards and they said it's a rare occurrence it would happen again and just to be careful while I'm healing and don't overdo it too soon. So I'm just going to go on low dose test when I go back on so more than likely will get Dunning Test 300 and just do 0.5ml per week. Also got some Epistane (RPN Havoc) which I'm going to run as want to do something mild and basically make sure everything is good before I start using the stronger compounds like Trestolone which i want to run in the new year.

DjdiazeMK2

Postby DjdiazeMK2 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:25 am

Shay wrote:While I was on the ward waiting to be taken into theatre for the operation there was a chap who was in his early 60's and he said he had the mesh done about 15 years ago and he come back in for another hernia operation. They took him down to theatre before I could ask him any more questions but it did concern me as thought once you have that mesh you would be ok.

I asked the doctors afterwards and they said it's a rare occurrence it would happen again and just to be careful while I'm healing and don't overdo it too soon. So I'm just going to go on low dose test when I go back on so more than likely will get Dunning Test 300 and just do 0.5ml per week. Also got some Epistane (RPN Havoc) which I'm going to run as want to do something mild and basically make sure everything is good before I start using the stronger compounds like Trestolone which i want to run in the new year.

Ey no problems with the mesh if done by an experienced general surgeon (ask how many they have done in the career and try) back on my test n Tbol the test 450mg a week for now probs go up to 600mg next pin and 40mg tbol........also running a small amount of clen as I've porked out during recovery hahaha. I could run tren amd have done with it but it doesn't agree with my head. I will been reading some medical journals and there's evidence that AAS use causes hernias more often, but I'm guessing this is due to the extra strain on the body

They have told me it's highly likely I will get one on my right side in the future, if this happens I will be requesting the same surgeon. On a side note the NHS sent me to a private hospital......not that this matters like but it seemed like they had more time for you to chat about concerns plus there pretty more liberal with pain relief. I asked for low dose ketamine with oxycodone IV when I can round from surgery and got it.......you would have a drug addict marker put on if you asked for that in the NHS hospital

Just to point out the NHS are fucking great but unfortunately there's to much red tape for them

Return to “General Chat”