Simeon Panda

Talk about Anything

Moderator: MOO

Littletodd

Simeon Panda

Postby Littletodd » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:29 pm

A guy that can hold his own in a pose down next to Kai Greene is still claiming he's a lifetime natural :roll:
Attachments
CFZkMqxWIAIJg0L.jpg
Massive, Ripped, Natural <<<< Pick two

No amount of fat burners will substitute a calorie deficit :-)

werrtttt23

Re: Simeon Panda

Postby werrtttt23 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:19 pm

Everyone knows “Natural” just means coming off long enough to pass a drug test :lol:

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:04 pm

Littletodd wrote:A guy that can hold his own in a pose down next to Kai Greene is still claiming he's a lifetime natural :roll:

Sounds legit to me.....

Viz

Postby Viz » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:06 pm

Dudes, so cynical. You all know that NO professional bodybuilder has ever used roids or HGH.

Let me just say if the dude is a natural holy shit he has fucking fantastic genetics and I am so envious.
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

Littletodd

Postby Littletodd » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:11 pm

Viz wrote:Dudes, so cynical. You all know that NO professional bodybuilder has ever used roids or HGH.

Let me just say if the dude is a natural holy shit he has fucking fantastic genetics and I am so envious.

His defence is that West African males have superior genetics when it comes to building muscle.

But his stats side by side with Arnie for example, he carries more muscle. Is he honestly suggesting that supplements such as protein BCAA's and creatine have come along so much so that he can achieve naturally what Arnold achieved assisted? Don't think so pal :lol:

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:37 pm

I'm sure he is natural apart from all the gear & GH he's taken.
Not just him, I regularly go to natural shows, have friends who judge. Some of the dummies who compete, can't even come off long enough not to provide a positive test.
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

Viz

Postby Viz » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:41 pm

But regardless of how much juice he takes. The dude's physique is fucking awesome. No two ways about it, his genetics are top draw in any case.
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:52 pm

Agreed
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

Littletodd

Postby Littletodd » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:57 pm

Viz wrote:But regardless of how much juice he takes. The dude's physique is fucking awesome. No two ways about it, his genetics are top draw in any case.

100% he’s in amazing shape and puts a shit ton of work into it, it’s just a bit misleading to put “lifetime natural” in your bio and rant on YouTube about being natural if you aren’t

Makes teenagers just starting out think they can achieve the same by eating well, training and staying natural

Chris GW

Postby Chris GW » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:45 am

Ulysses was saying the same shit until he got shown up on stage with unmistakable gyno. Just makes me think people are dicks when they make such ridiculous, intelligence-insulting claims. Just don't mention gear if your sponsorships rely on it...
If you think you can, you can.
If you think you can't, you can't.
Either way, you're right...

Return to “General Chat”