Moderator: MOO

Mac75

Test and type 2

Postby Mac75 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:37 pm

Anyone know if test is ok to use as I'm type 2 diabetic

Viz

Re: Test and type 2

Postby Viz » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:20 pm

There is a whole heap of research out there in the wild about TRT and the benefits for Type II Diabetics.

What kind of dosage are you thinking here?

However I must stress this. You should consult your doctor first and have them do a complete blood check. I would not be surprised to see the results come back that your Test levels are very low. That is consistent with Type II diabetics blood test results that I have worked with in the past. It is quite reasonable that your GP will actually start the TRT process with you.

Good luck.
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

Chris GW

Postby Chris GW » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:21 pm

There's plenty of diabetic bodybuilders but it's something you need to thoroughly research yourself mate. This is your health and you only get one body.
If you think you can, you can.
If you think you can't, you can't.
Either way, you're right...

Mac75

Postby Mac75 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:32 pm

Thanks for the replys. I did start a cycle of test cyp 2ml a week couple of months ago and three weeks in had my quarterly hba1c which came back high now admitedly i did smash a lot of chocolate and cake over the three months before which didn't help but I was honest with the doc and mentioned the test obviously he said to bin it and that it could have played a part as it produces more red blood cells so I stopped using it plus I was getting pain in the injection site after every pin. To be fair I thought my test levels were ok as still get horny and perform ok lol

Mikejackle

Postby Mikejackle » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:56 pm

I am also looking for some good guidelines about Type 2 diabetics. Because my mother is suffering from it over 2 years.

lostweightmuscle

Postby lostweightmuscle » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:48 pm

Purely anecdotal, but my bloods have always improved on a cycle (they are under control anyway but still minor improvements) also strangely my cholesterol went DOWN on my last cycle which was test, trench and tbol, but I am never touching a 19 nor again as I have never been shut down like that, normally don't even notice pct, this time it was HELL! I might be a test only guy now...may with mast, yet to try that ....feel free to ask me anything
Last edited by lostweightmuscle on Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Chat”