No libido and semis

Talk about Anything

Moderator: MOO

DjdiazeMK2

No libido and semis

Postby DjdiazeMK2 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:48 am

Heya lads I've been back training for two weeks now and on my 2nd week of 600mg (1st week was 450mg) test300 per week and 60mg tbol per day lost about 20% of strength during my time off but cannot complain, now I don't know if its down to stress mainly work and money worries. I've got confidence but just cannot be arsed to go on dates or shag just rather smash the gym ........what you guys think should I give it another two weeks before worrying to much and adding an AI.

Inception

Re: No libido and semis

Postby Inception » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:01 am

If you are feeling like that then try an AI.

Errection quality is a simplistic tell...

And the standard response...get bloods done.... ;)

Chris GW

Postby Chris GW » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:57 am

Inception is bang on. You've also not really given the cyp/enan esters very long to build up...they won't reach peak blood levels after just a few weeks
If you think you can, you can.
If you think you can't, you can't.
Either way, you're right...

Viz

Postby Viz » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:31 am

Keep banging the gym mate and give your body a chance.

Bloods should be part of everyone's cycle. Seriously I can not stress how important it is to know what the fuck is going on. If you don't and rely on feel or guess work you can do yourself some serious harm. Just popping AI's without any plan or notion what is needed is not good.

That being said I like to piggy back a AI with all cycles I do, or recommend. EOD 12.5 of Aromasin is a good foundation. Caber for Tren and similar.
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

DjdiazeMK2

Postby DjdiazeMK2 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:19 pm

Hahaha working lol, getting paranoid n all. Some bird on a webcam flicking herself off last night did the trick. still gonna grab some aromasin next order though as ive had a lil water retention later on in past courses :lol:

DjdiazeMK2

Postby DjdiazeMK2 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:25 pm

Viz wrote:Keep banging the gym mate and give your body a chance.

Bloods should be part of everyone's cycle. Seriously I can not stress how important it is to know what the fuck is going on. If you don't and rely on feel or guess work you can do yourself some serious harm. Just popping AI's without any plan or notion what is needed is not good.

That being said I like to piggy back a AI with all cycles I do, or recommend. EOD 12.5 of Aromasin is a good foundation. Caber for Tren and similar.

Yeah your bang on, my GP is sound about doing my bloods and posted results in the past to show how good the gear was....the lab couldn't even mesure the test it seriously said ??? as it was so high. Everything else was in range even liver and estrodiol levels

Return to “General Chat”