Moderator: MOO

Stu1290

German pharmaceuticals ultimate pct

Postby Stu1290 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:48 am

Has anyone used this product ?

Deads4days

Re: German pharmaceuticals ultimate pct

Postby Deads4days » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:33 pm

I'm currently using their Tudca+NAC which is spoton, know.proppe that use their LGD and ostarine and say it's legit so can't see why this wouldn't be mate they seem a legit company.

Viz

Postby Viz » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:35 pm

Yip I use their TUDCA too.
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

Stu1290

Postby Stu1290 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:31 pm

Thanks lads good to know it’s got a lot in the ingredients for a healthy recovery for £30 a months supply seems ok . Thinking this plus maybe 1500iu of hcg a week and maybe 0.5mg of Adex p/w if really needed . Bloods after 4 weeks or so to see how things are

Viz

Postby Viz » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:38 pm

Stu could I suggest that you do a bit more research as to exactly what HCG does, I am more than a bit hesitant to use it during a PCT. Sure while on cycle and there are issues with gonad (size of your sack), or even at the end of a cycle. Just don't feel comfortable having any of my guys use HCG during their PCT.

Lots of folks do use it, but I have concerns.

Stu1290

Postby Stu1290 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:03 am

What’s your concerns with it viz? I was recommended to use 0.5 mg per week of Adex and 500mcg x3 a week only of Hcg for a quicker recovery within a few weeks, or even 8 at most . Do you think the old fashioned way would suit better using clomid and tamoxifen or arimadex?

Viz

Postby Viz » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:48 am

Mate HCG does not make test production come back quicker. That is not what it does. HCG does a good job at stimulating our Leydig cells (testes), which will cause a rise in testosterone levels. This rise in hormones will also aromatise into estrogen, which causes problems during PCT.

It mimics test production, it does not actually increase test or cause test production to happen.

Last week or your cycle, in your cycle if as I said the shrunken sack is an issue. But not during PCT for me. Seen rebound like you can not believe, gyno the works mate. HCG will cause your pituitary gland to slow down big time and this is exactly what your are trying to stimulate and increase during your PCT.

As I said many folks do use it and they are happy with using. At the end of the day it is each one of us who make that call. I personally will only advocate using in the last three weeks of a cycle to give the system a wake up call before the post cycle protocol. The body will not produce natural LH for example until the HCG is out of your system. So for me, and I must stress for me (only) it does not make good sense based on the science as I understand it.

Happy to be re-educated here. ;)

Bonus

Postby Bonus » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:19 pm

Viz wrote:Mate HCG does not make test production come back quicker. That is not what it does. HCG does a good job at stimulating our Leydig cells (testes), which will cause a rise in testosterone levels. This rise in hormones will also aromatise into estrogen, which causes problems during PCT.

It mimics test production, it does not actually increase test or cause test production to happen.

Last week or your cycle, in your cycle if as I said the shrunken sack is an issue. But not during PCT for me. Seen rebound like you can not believe, gyno the works mate. HCG will cause your pituitary gland to slow down big time and this is exactly what your are trying to stimulate and increase during your PCT.

As I said many folks do use it and they are happy with using. At the end of the day it is each one of us who make that call. I personally will only advocate using in the last three weeks of a cycle to give the system a wake up call before the post cycle protocol. The body will not produce natural LH for example until the HCG is out of your system. So for me, and I must stress for me (only) it does not make good sense based on the science as I understand it.

Happy to be re-educated here. ;)

Agree with this completely and good advice Viz.
During cycle for me to try to prevent shutdown, not as part of PCT.
And yes, have personally experienced gyno as a result of hcg.
Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance determines your destiny.

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:06 pm

I never use HCG during PCT either, I stick to the same old trusted Nolv & Clomid formula. I've added Osta & MK in recent times, which I find helps retain muscle & strength
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

Stu1290

Postby Stu1290 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:54 am

ADAM wrote:I never use HCG during PCT either, I stick to the same old trusted Nolv & Clomid formula. I've added Osta & MK in recent times, which I find helps retain muscle & strength

Adam is the mk 677 any good during pct ? Being reading good reviews on the stuff , seems expensive but if it does the job keeping some fat off and retaining a bit of muscle mass it would be worth it . Predator nutrition stocks it but out at the moment ....

Return to “General Chat”