German pharmaceuticals ultimate pct

Talk about Anything

Moderator: MOO

Robbie

Re: German pharmaceuticals ultimate pct

Postby Robbie » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:25 pm

Do you even need a PCT?

I’m sure people like Broderick Chavez (who knows why he is talking about) just recommends time rather than filling your body full of some weird and wonderful drugs...

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:21 pm

Stu1290 wrote:
ADAM wrote:I never use HCG during PCT either, I stick to the same old trusted Nolv & Clomid formula. I've added Osta & MK in recent times, which I find helps retain muscle & strength

Adam is the mk 677 any good during pct ? Being reading good reviews on the stuff , seems expensive but if it does the job keeping some fat off and retaining a bit of muscle mass it would be worth it . Predator nutrition stocks it but out at the moment ....

Works for me mate, I use liquid version by Receptorchem, £50 a month. I've tried capsules but prefer liquid.
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:26 pm

Robbie wrote:Do you even need a PCT?

I’m sure people like Broderick Chavez (who knows why he is talking about) just recommends time rather than filling your body full of some weird and wonderful drugs...

I've tried both methods, Dennis James was another top BB who didn't require PCT.

I do one PCT course per year. Cycle - bridge - cycle - PCT & time off.

We are all individuals & different, it's about finding what works best for you. For me PCT works better rather than just time off.
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

Viz

Postby Viz » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:11 pm

ADAM wrote:
Works for me mate, I use liquid version by Receptorchem, £50 a month. I've tried capsules but prefer liquid.

Yip another vote for Receptochem - will only take the liquid form. Stuff works well too.
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

Stu1290

Postby Stu1290 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:10 pm

Yes i will require some sort of pct as been on for a while and want everything back up and running as smoothly as possiable without . I think jumping off and running no pct or cruise dosage would be not a good idea imo , I’ve got a hold of mk 677 ultra and ultimate pct both by german pharma . Will give that a run for 8 weeks then get bloods to see if my values are more in balance .

Eckelb

Postby Eckelb » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:08 pm

Stu have you got Instagram? If so search for deanstm and look at his saved stories and ones for PCT. he’s one of the most knowledgeable people ever in this subject.

Robbie

Postby Robbie » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:23 pm

Stu1290 wrote:Yes i will require some sort of pct as been on for a while and want everything back up and running as smoothly as possiable without . I think jumping off and running no pct or cruise dosage would be not a good idea imo , I’ve got a hold of mk 677 ultra and ultimate pct both by german pharma . Will give that a run for 8 weeks then get bloods to see if my values are more in balance .

Do any of the ingredients in an OTC PCT product actually do anything to get your nuts working again?

Stu1290

Postby Stu1290 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:10 pm

Yes they do mate . The otc prohormones are just as good as the actual steroids we all take , personally I’ve had much better results from the likes of Epistaine and superdrol , m1t etc than anavar dbol etc etc . I’m Not comparing them with the likes of injectable tren or good test or anything but I find them to work well even tho there “legal” so to speak .
There are a few natural ingredients also in this pct along with a few main compounds to get things recovered back to normal , this is the first time trying this so it’s just research basically will need to take it a week at a time to see how things go . I’ve got pharma clomid also if I feel the need but I doubt it .
We will see how it goes , personally I don’t like the feeling of tamoxifen clomid feel like shite on it .

Stu1290

Postby Stu1290 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:15 pm

Robbie wrote:
Stu1290 wrote:Yes i will require some sort of pct as been on for a while and want everything back up and running as smoothly as possiable without . I think jumping off and running no pct or cruise dosage would be not a good idea imo , I’ve got a hold of mk 677 ultra and ultimate pct both by german pharma . Will give that a run for 8 weeks then get bloods to see if my values are more in balance .

Do any of the ingredients in an OTC PCT product actually do anything to get your nuts working again?

We will no in 8 weeks my fsh, lh , and shbg are all low as fuck on my bloods test ,hopefully this 8 weeks on this will help them recover if no changes will need to add clomid . But I’m confident that there should be recovery

Deads4days

Postby Deads4days » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:37 am

Fingers crossed for you mate, just remember if you have used decca, or NPP expect much slower recovery as that stuff is brutal and hangs around in your system for what seems a century lol, it does with me anyway.

Return to “General Chat”