1800 Calorie Breakfast

Moderator: MOO

Sidlittle

Re: 1800 Calorie Breakfast

Postby Sidlittle » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:51 pm

Thanks ASH and TVL.Sounds so simple when u put it like that lol.i am eatin more than usual.tryin to avoid bf if poss.my usual breakfast is 600 cal shake......70 carbs.......47protein,thats at 5:30am, i then have meal at 8,today was chicken,jacket spud,2eggs,couscous and coleslaw........then ate 2more eggs n 4toast and shake at ten.......next was shake before gym at 12......after gym at 3:30 ate chicken,coeslaw,couscous and double shake......now im absolutely fat as fk lol....cant eat anymore, but will have another shake with milk b4 bed......nowhere near what u monsters eat lol....but im trying fella
Who says that you cant teach an old dog new tricks? :lol:

ashbro74

Postby ashbro74 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:10 pm

Sidlittle wrote:Thanks ASH and TVL.Sounds so simple when u put it like that lol.i am eatin more than usual.tryin to avoid bf if poss.my usual breakfast is 600 cal shake......70 carbs.......47protein,thats at 5:30am, i then have meal at 8,today was chicken,jacket spud,2eggs,couscous and coleslaw........then ate 2more eggs n 4toast and shake at ten.......next was shake before gym at 12......after gym at 3:30 ate chicken,coeslaw,couscous and double shake......now im absolutely fat as fk lol....cant eat anymore, but will have another shake with milk b4 bed......nowhere near what u monsters eat lol....but im trying fella

Sound like your doing just fine Sid, If you not a big eater naturally i would imagine if your struggling that would be an indicator that your well above maintenance cals anyway which is obviously the aim when bulking. I personally aim for around 500 cal surplus per day when bulking which equates to around 3700 as my maintenance is usually 3000-3200, now 3700 would be nothing for some guys and would require this amount for a cut, personally i have bulked upto over 17st on the mentioned calories.
Everyone is different buddy and genetics play a massive role and control almost everything including your Appetite, Metabolism and importantly Muscle growth and what you need isn't what someone else requires. it's what YOU need and that is a calorific surplus above what you need to hold YOUR body weight.
Some guys only have to look at a bottle of test and grow 22 inch arms, were it's a long hard slog for others and the less genetically gifted Sid.
Just do what your doing and don't punish yourself with massively over-eating and just judge progress by the mirror and not the scale too much bud.
Just my input that i hope helps.

Sidlittle

Postby Sidlittle » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:37 pm

Cheers again Ash :) so would u say that im on the right track mate?still have room for some tweaking with help advice, ideas from Admin,Tvl,Evil. Few ideas for great shakes which i can easily chugg lol,so much easier to drink it than chew it.dont want to appear like im bothering anyone,but its something that im new to.previously just went to gym,but didnt really understand macros etc.i now know,thanks to you guys, what i need to do to get to where i want to be.......steady growth and definition.thanks again

ashbro74

Postby ashbro74 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:49 pm

Sidlittle wrote:Cheers again Ash :) so would u say that im on the right track mate?still have room for some tweaking with help advice, ideas from Admin,Tvl,Evil. Few ideas for great shakes which i can easily chugg lol,so much easier to drink it than chew it.dont want to appear like im bothering anyone,but its something that im new to.previously just went to gym,but didnt really understand macros etc.i now know,thanks to you guys, what i need to do to get to where i want to be.......steady growth and definition.thanks again

Sound like it to me Sid! Yes you can add in some shakes which i agree are a lot easier to put way than solid nutrition. You can adjust along the way Sid to reach your desired results buddy.
So yes mate, Start as you are and if you need to up your cals you can add in an addition shake or small meal per day etc etc if you gaining a little too much fat, then cut back the calories for a week as i'ts all trial and error and working out your Maintenance requirements and increase or decrease as you cycle progresses.
Best of luck with it though Sid.

Sidlittle

Postby Sidlittle » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:53 pm

Thanks again Ash :)

TVL

Postby TVL » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:45 pm

I'm the wrong person to help as when I bulk I go dirty.

But I've been there mate. Sat for an hour and half force feeding pasta only to then have to eat again 2 hours later.

Now I'll just add a pint of chocolate milk to each meal along with pop tarts.

One option is blending. It's not gonna taste pleasant, but you can blend and drink food quickly of you can stomach it.

alex005

Postby alex005 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:59 pm

wooo, How much you expecting to gain?????????? :shock:
[font=Bradley Hand ITC]“If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.” – Steve Jobs[/font]

Return to “Diet, Nutrition & Training”