1800 Calorie Breakfast

Moderator: MOO

Sidlittle

Re: 1800 Calorie Breakfast

Postby Sidlittle » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:56 am

Weii, ive tried my first bulking breakfast today lol,and found it really hard work.i cant physically eat anymore lol, so heres what i ate,bearing in mind, im only 13st 2 and nowhere near the level u guys are at...
4 weetabix-400ml whole milk
protein shake-with water
4 boiled eggs
1 toast
3 bacon
Now thats probably a snack to u guys, but i feel like im gonna give birth anytime soon lol, dont know how u do it....hats off to you..
Who says that you cant teach an old dog new tricks? :lol:

Kompany4

Postby Kompany4 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:59 pm

Sidlittle wrote:Weii, ive tried my first bulking breakfast today lol,and found it really hard work.i cant physically eat anymore lol, so heres what i ate,bearing in mind, im only 13st 2 and nowhere near the level u guys are at...
4 weetabix-400ml whole milk
protein shake-with water
4 boiled eggs
1 toast
3 bacon
Now thats probably a snack to u guys, but i feel like im gonna give birth anytime soon lol, dont know how u do it....hats off to you..

That’s a cracking effort for someone who struggles well done bud keep it up

Sidlittle

Postby Sidlittle » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:32 pm

Cheers K, but i feel like ive just had all my xmas and sunday dinners fed to me all at once lol, surely it must get easier mate?

Kompany4

Postby Kompany4 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:24 pm

Sidlittle wrote:Cheers K, but i feel like ive just had all my xmas and sunday dinners fed to me all at once lol, surely it must get easier mate?

It will get easier as your mind and body starts to adjust mate but I have a huge appetite but sometimes I do have to force it down still

Sidlittle

Postby Sidlittle » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:46 pm

Not only am i struggling to keep it up K, struggling to keep it down aswell :( . Rethink of how much im trying to eat at once,needs adjusting.my breakfast was only half of one that Thomas commented on in an earlier post lol.

Thejosephbear

Postby Thejosephbear » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:11 am

What's your body fat % looking like at the moment admin?

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:06 pm

Sidlittle wrote:Not only am i struggling to keep it up K, struggling to keep it down aswell :( . Rethink of how much im trying to eat at once,needs adjusting.my breakfast was only half of one that Thomas commented on in an earlier post lol.

Sid, I don't eat huge meals, I eat smaller meals/shakes every 2 hours. Give that a try if your struggling
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:29 pm

ADAM wrote:
Sidlittle wrote:Not only am i struggling to keep it up K, struggling to keep it down aswell :( . Rethink of how much im trying to eat at once,needs adjusting.my breakfast was only half of one that Thomas commented on in an earlier post lol.

Sid, I don't eat huge meals, I eat smaller meals/shakes every 2 hours. Give that a try if your struggling

It is a high calorie breakfast to be fair.

ashbro74

Postby ashbro74 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:32 pm

If you just looking for an easy 1300 calories with 30g protein and nearly 250g carbs Sid, try a can of Asda sweetend condensed milk bud. increased even more tipped on your 4 weetabix.
If your just looking for bulk weight gain and not concerned too much about body fat accumulation and clean bulking then believe me you can down this in 15 seconds or 2 mins to eat on your weetabix for around 1500 cals. All fro a quid at your local supermarket and beats these overpriced gainer shakes by a mile. you can go for the healthier option (if there is such a thing) and go for the Semi skimmed unsweetend version. No need to torture yourself buddy ;)

TVL

Postby TVL » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:55 pm

What's your "usual" breakfast look like?

Could be a case of you just need to build up to it.

Training to eat is the same as phys, just takes time.

Return to “Diet, Nutrition & Training”