Hows your Breakfast looking?

Moderator: MOO

User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3244
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:23 am

Hows your Breakfast looking?

Postby admin » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:12 am

Heres mine, religously every morning, sets me up for a good gym session.
i am doing 1 x metformin with this breakfast to help partition those carbs and fats.

BREAKFAST (calories 1454)
Carbs = 170g
Fat = 37g
Protein 107g

Oats / Skimmed Milk and a spoon of honey.
2 x wholemeal bread (10g butter)
4 eggs
My Special Protein Shake mix!

i dont listen to the body can only absorb so much per sitting bollocks. ive read plenty of research papers to suggest that isnt true, it merely just takes longer to be absorbed when there is more of it... and of course, with the anabolic environment.. so i just do what seems to work for me.
this breakfast enables me to train hard with my session coming around 1 hour after this meal.

Shrugss
Posts: 230
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:04 pm

Re: Hows your Breakfast looking?

Postby Shrugss » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:18 am

Your protein Mix must be loaded with calories,cmon spill beans

User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3244
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:23 am

Re: Hows your Breakfast looking?

Postby admin » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:22 am

Shrugss wrote:Your protein Mix must be loaded with calories,cmon spill beans


400 ml skimmed Milk
50gram mass gainer
50gram hardgainer extreme
30gram whey protein

so its a shit load of powder tbh, but it works.

ADAM
Posts: 912
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:37 pm

Re: Hows your Breakfast looking?

Postby ADAM » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:42 am

Breakfast this morning for me was 4 hard boiled large eggs & 2 New York Bagels
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

User avatar
Abs-Sent
Posts: 1115
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:41 am

Re: Hows your Breakfast looking?

Postby Abs-Sent » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:50 am

one large Scoop of (proper) porridge oats
two heaped scoops of whey powder
3 large scoops of water
hand full of raisens
Delicious!
But not as delicious as my breakfast I orders for the wife and I to the hotel room this weekend. Got carried away! There's also another full English I couldn't fit in the shot :lol:
Attachments
Brek.JPG

Inception
Posts: 305
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:57 am

Re: Hows your Breakfast looking?

Postby Inception » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:07 pm

Recently I've added carbs to my 1st meal of the day, never used to but being on gh I thought I would give it a go and I feel great throughout the day.

500ml lemon water on waking, then a fresh ground coffee with 20g mct oil

Normally about 20-30mins after that I have a shake:

400ml egg whites, 150g oats, 1 banana, 20g cacao, 10ml oil (evoo ATM).

Kompany4
Posts: 1164
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:00 am
Location: Manchester

Re: Hows your Breakfast looking?

Postby Kompany4 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:46 pm

Turkey rashers, how ever many I can fit in the pan
5 scrambled eggs and a protein shake
This is what I’ve been having for a couple of weeks now and enjoying it Sunday is fry up day always has been always will be

Inception
Posts: 305
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:57 am

Re: Hows your Breakfast looking?

Postby Inception » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:57 am

Kompany4 wrote:Turkey rashers, how ever many I can fit in the pan
5 scrambled eggs and a protein shake
This is what I’ve been having for a couple of weeks now and enjoying it Sunday is fry up day always has been always will be


Friday is fry up day for me - it's the law on building sites lol

ADAM
Posts: 912
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:37 pm

Re: Hows your Breakfast looking?

Postby ADAM » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:19 pm

Inception wrote:
Kompany4 wrote:Turkey rashers, how ever many I can fit in the pan
5 scrambled eggs and a protein shake
This is what I’ve been having for a couple of weeks now and enjoying it Sunday is fry up day always has been always will be


Friday is fry up day for me - it's the law on building sites lol


I take one Sunday off work in 3, so that's fry up day for me
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

Thejosephbear
Posts: 148
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:32 am

Re: Hows your Breakfast looking?

Postby Thejosephbear » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:10 pm

Inception wrote:Recently I've added carbs to my 1st meal of the day, never used to but being on gh I thought I would give it a go and I feel great throughout the day.

500ml lemon water on waking, then a fresh ground coffee with 20g mct oil

Normally about 20-30mins after that I have a shake:

400ml egg whites, 150g oats, 1 banana, 20g cacao, 10ml oil (evoo ATM).


Good to see someone on the lemon water everyday! B-Pak style


Return to “Diet, Nutrition & Training”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

cron