Aggressive 8 week cut

Moderator: MOO

KoronaKomplex
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:57 pm

Aggressive 8 week cut

Postby KoronaKomplex » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:10 am

Hello gents,
So I’m looking to do an aggressive cut but don’t have much time to do so because I’m going on an unplanned vacation involving pool parties, beach and picnics.

Current Stats:
29 yrs
5’11
Years of training: 6
Weight: 96kg
BF: 25%

I’m looking to do a 6 day split: Training empty stomach in the mornings.
PUSH PULL LEGS PUSH PULL LEGS OFF routine hitting each muscle group twice a week with about 18 total sets per workout.(Eg 18 total sets for entire PUSH day)

Going to do cardio right after weights for 40 mins incline walk on treadmill.

Also going to do 1 hour evening walks, brisk with the dog. Nothing too taxing.

Macros will be: protein-250: Carbs-100: Fats-50 so around 1800 Kcals.

Will be taking 500mg sustanon p/w and 50mcg T3 ED through out the full 8 weeks. This will help with raising metabolism as well as using anabolic to maintain LBM. Won’t be needing a kickstarter as I’m already cruising with test so no pct either.

(Cycle history:
Done 4 cycles before involving Test, Deca, Tren.
What do you guys think?
Anything I should change? Any tips and advice would be great!

User avatar
Littletodd
Posts: 768
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:38 pm
Location: Suffolk

Re: Aggressive 8 week cut

Postby Littletodd » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:53 am

That's a huuuuuuge deficit and a massive activity level there mate, you'll be running on empty to say the least!

You're going to be in the gym probably an hour and 40, then walking as well, and on 1800 calories, I expect you may feel pretty tired.

Best of luck though, if you can stick at it you'll shed some serious bodyfat.
Massive, Ripped, Natural <<<< Pick two

No amount of fat burners will substitute a calorie deficit :-)

Deads4days
Posts: 1198
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:00 pm

Re: Aggressive 8 week cut

Postby Deads4days » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:10 pm

KoronaKomplex wrote:Hello gents,
So I’m looking to do an aggressive cut but don’t have much time to do so because I’m going on an unplanned vacation involving pool parties, beach and picnics.

Current Stats:
29 yrs
5’11
Years of training: 6
Weight: 96kg
BF: 25%

I’m looking to do a 6 day split: Training empty stomach in the mornings.
PUSH PULL LEGS PUSH PULL LEGS OFF routine hitting each muscle group twice a week with about 18 total sets per workout.(Eg 18 total sets for entire PUSH day)

Going to do cardio right after weights for 40 mins incline walk on treadmill.

Also going to do 1 hour evening walks, brisk with the dog. Nothing too taxing.

Macros will be: protein-250: Carbs-100: Fats-50 so around 1800 Kcals.

Will be taking 500mg sustanon p/w and 50mcg T3 ED through out the full 8 weeks. This will help with raising metabolism as well as using anabolic to maintain LBM. Won’t be needing a kickstarter as I’m already cruising with test so no pct either.

(Cycle history:
Done 4 cycles before involving Test, Deca, Tren.
What do you guys think?
Anything I should change? Any tips and advice would be great!


You may find mate that your body will.adapt to those calories pretty fast prob 2-3 weeks and may experience a stunt in loss which means your either going to up activity or lower calls even more, I would prob start on higher calories and lower each week as you should get better results and feel less turd.

Robbie
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:48 pm

Re: Aggressive 8 week cut

Postby Robbie » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:50 pm

As above.

Also, those numbers mean nothing without know what you're doing now. Figure out what you're eating now, then cut from there. Sounds like you're just plucking numbers from thin air.

I'd scrap the T3 as well. Save it for the end of a long diet to up your thyroid levels when they drop instead of using it to create a deficit.

And never get to 25% bf again :D

KoronaKomplex
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:57 pm

Re: Aggressive 8 week cut

Postby KoronaKomplex » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:31 am

Littletodd wrote:That's a huuuuuuge deficit and a massive activity level there mate, you'll be running on empty to say the least!

You're going to be in the gym probably an hour and 40, then walking as well, and on 1800 calories, I expect you may feel pretty tired.

Best of luck though, if you can stick at it you'll shed some serious bodyfat.


I know it’s goinf be hard but I’m determined and only going to have this one vacation this year. Plus it’s something to work towards getting my fat ass leaner lol.

KoronaKomplex
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:57 pm

Re: Aggressive 8 week cut

Postby KoronaKomplex » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:33 am

Robbie wrote:As above.

Also, those numbers mean nothing without know what you're doing now. Figure out what you're eating now, then cut from there. Sounds like you're just plucking numbers from thin air.

I'd scrap the T3 as well. Save it for the end of a long diet to up your thyroid levels when they drop instead of using it to create a deficit.

And never get to 25% bf again :D


I’ve been doing some reading and you’re totally right. I’ll use the T3 once body adaptations have occurred and when I’ve hit a plateau. Thanks for the input.
What do you think of the weight training volume?
Do you this training 6 days a week is too much since my at such a deficit?

Robbie
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:48 pm

Re: Aggressive 8 week cut

Postby Robbie » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:40 am

KoronaKomplex wrote:
Robbie wrote:As above.

Also, those numbers mean nothing without know what you're doing now. Figure out what you're eating now, then cut from there. Sounds like you're just plucking numbers from thin air.

I'd scrap the T3 as well. Save it for the end of a long diet to up your thyroid levels when they drop instead of using it to create a deficit.

And never get to 25% bf again :D


I’ve been doing some reading and you’re totally right. I’ll use the T3 once body adaptations have occurred and when I’ve hit a plateau. Thanks for the input.
What do you think of the weight training volume?
Do you this training 6 days a week is too much since my at such a deficit?


Personally I normally do exactly what you're planning to do so I can't see an issue providing you don't do a suicide cut. Just make sure you've got everything else in place (eating good food, making sure you get all the micros you need, not just macros, sleep & stress etc) to manage your recovery.


Return to “Diet, Nutrition & Training”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Sluggerp and 18 guests