Vegetarian diet plan

Moderator: MOO

alex005

Vegetarian diet plan

Postby alex005 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:51 pm

Hi everyone,
Can anyone post their vegetarian diet plan ?
I’m just in the process of turning veggie and need some ideas as to what my diet should consist of so a plan would be good ??
I currently train 3 times a week
Weight is 85 kg and want to maintain this !
My aim is to stay toned not bothered about bulking up etc !
Looking at 3000 calories a day .
[font=Bradley Hand ITC]“If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.” – Steve Jobs[/font]

Rita

Re: Vegetarian diet plan

Postby Rita » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:13 pm

Yes there are many plans that are highly useful and many people got positive results by using them. The diet based on fruit or vegetable is need to follow strictly if you want better and fast results. Orange or Cucumber diet that is highly useful for weight loss. There are few persons of my family who have used this and lose about 15-20 pounds in just 5 to 6 weeks. They are very satisfied and happy by their diet plans.

alex005

Postby alex005 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:45 am

Rita wrote:Yes there are many plans that are highly useful and many people got positive results by using them. The diet based on fruit or vegetable is need to follow strictly if you want better and fast results. Orange or Cucumber diet that is highly useful for weight loss. There are few persons of my family who have used this and lose about 15-20 pounds in just 5 to 6 weeks. They are very satisfied and happy by their diet plans.

Do you have any ideas for dishes?
[font=Bradley Hand ITC]“If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.” – Steve Jobs[/font]

Robbie

Postby Robbie » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:36 pm

alex005 wrote:
Rita wrote:Yes there are many plans that are highly useful and many people got positive results by using them. The diet based on fruit or vegetable is need to follow strictly if you want better and fast results. Orange or Cucumber diet that is highly useful for weight loss. There are few persons of my family who have used this and lose about 15-20 pounds in just 5 to 6 weeks. They are very satisfied and happy by their diet plans.

Rita isn't a real person

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:20 pm

Robbie wrote:
alex005 wrote:

Rita isn't a real person

i want rita. she sounds hot as fuck.

Deads4days

Postby Deads4days » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:13 pm

Admin wrote:
i want rita. she sounds hot as fuck.

Maybe she does a 2 for 1 offer admin ;)

Return to “Diet, Nutrition & Training”