Re: bargain bundles

Postby Kompany4 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:48 am

Holy shit that's some serious savings right there

Thanks man for the link

Damn I miss training :(

Abs-Sent

Postby Abs-Sent » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:22 pm

Wowsers! Not a particular user of Matrix etc but that's damn cheap - Nice one NL!

Robbie

Postby Robbie » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:46 pm

I wouldn't waste my money!

Matrix blended whey which has aminos to get the "protein" levels up.

You can get 5kg of whey concentrate for not much more than that, and it's not full of all the filler rubbish.

And who needs tribulus and creatine capsules? Especially when the whey contains creatine as well.

Cheap for a reason.

Abs-Sent

Postby Abs-Sent » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:33 pm

Robbie wrote:I wouldn't waste my money!

Matrix blended whey which has aminos to get the "protein" levels up.

You can get 5kg of whey concentrate for not much more than that, and it's not full of all the filler rubbish.

And who needs tribulus and creatine capsules? Especially when the whey contains creatine as well.

Cheap for a reason.

Sure, It's not the best pure protein out there but it's a good price for people bulking using Matrix. Feel free to post up some links of good value, good quality supplements you come across, always appreciate a positive contribution.

Viz

Postby Viz » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:41 pm

Good point about positive input.

I tend to steer all my guys to Bulk Powders.

https://www.bulkpowders.co.uk/ Currently have a 35% discount going at the moment. Been using their stuff for nearly three years now with my guys.

My personal view is that I encourage eating real foods in place of shakes. Not always easy for folks who train and have a busy working life but real food is way better for all sorts of reason.
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

Kompany4

Postby Kompany4 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:53 pm

Very true Viz but no harm in a little extra via a convenient protein shake here or there

BP is my go to place also fantastic products and service and always have great offers on

Robbie

Postby Robbie » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:02 pm

Abs-Sent wrote:Sure, It's not the best pure protein out there but it's a good price for people bulking using Matrix. Feel free to post up some links of good value, good quality supplements you come across, always appreciate a positive contribution.

Sorry, I was a bit grumpy yesterday - dieting!! :D

https://www.myprotein.com/sports-nutrit ... _id=569386

For example. 5kg for £47.79 - that is unflavoured though. They have an extra 20% off at the moment and you can get extra cashback from topcashback as well.

You can't compare the protein amounts per 100g because the matrix stuff is amino spiked

Matrix ingredients
Matrix Protein Blend – (Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Whey Protein Isolate (Milk), Soya Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Whole Milk Protein). Flavouring. Amino Acid Matrix – (Leucine, Iso-Leucine, Valine, Lysine, Arginine, Creatine Monohydrate, Glycine, Taurine, Peptide Bonded Glutamine (derived from Wheat Protein). Natural Colourings, Acacia Gum, Stabilisers (Citric Acid, Malic Acid), Sweetener: Sucralose.

MP ingredients for a flavoured whey
Natural Chocolate Flavour: Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk) (91%), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Cocoa Powder, Flavouring, Sweetener (Sucralose)

Abs-Sent

Postby Abs-Sent » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:46 pm

All good points! I'm an MP man and as you say Robbie, you can usually get somewhere between 25-40% off and I buy 5kg at a time and wait it out for the best deals (and "No" MyProtein, I don't want 65% off your clothing range with massive MyProtein logo's all over them :lol: )
That said I've got over the Smooth chocolate, Vanilla and Cookie flavours a bit so might be time to revisit BP who I dropped after buying an inedible 5kg bag of chalky Chocolate Mint.
1st World problems ;)

Return to “Bodybuilding Supplements”