Amino acids

Moderator: MOO

Animalchin

Amino acids

Postby Animalchin » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:59 pm

Been looking into Amino Acids and found this article.

https://bengreenfieldfitness.com/articl ... ino-acids/

I've always wondered if they were any good and are they worth the money, I've checked out a quite a few reviews on different company's and I found the best one was Purple wraath, I have been out of training for 10 month now because of a renovation on a house I bought which just became a nightmare. However I'm slowly getting my self into it again. I'm just wondering if any of you lads have used them and what your opinion is.

Deads4days

Re: Amino acids

Postby Deads4days » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:32 am

Generally find them useful in a calorie deficit when trimming down after a bulk but other than that I just get the same stuff from normal food. Don't get me wrong they do work just for the price of rather eat real food plus food tastes much better lol so in my view useful when cutting. Obviously of your loaded and can spunk the cash they can be used all the time just make sure you get either 4:1:1 or 8:1:1 ratios.

Animalchin

Postby Animalchin » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:12 am

Yeh your right on that, everything is there for us in good food, it was more for during training. Instead of just my normal water I was looking up amino acids for during training. It was something that a guy asked on Facebook which supplement would you take if there was only one and what sport you would be doing.

Abs-Sent

Postby Abs-Sent » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:48 pm

I take these mainly pre-workout as I train fasted and they taste good and have a small amount of caffeine but no carbs - right now they are BOFO free so a great time to try them!
https://uk.bodybuilding.com/store/evlut ... nergy.html

Animalchin

Postby Animalchin » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:43 am

Looks good stuff and bogof love a bit of that.

Return to “Bodybuilding Supplements”