CNP Pro peptide

Moderator: MOO

Kompany4

CNP Pro peptide

Postby Kompany4 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:06 pm

Hi guys just thought I’d post a little mini review

I know a lot of people don’t like branded protein and can get the same kind of thing cheaper elsewhere but I don’t waste my money on any of life’s little pleasures so for me things like this are a lovely treat

Now I don’t think I’ve had this stuff since Dorian was on the front it’s been that long and back then I think you could only get chocolate malt or strawberry so I was surprised to see a lot of new flavour additions

With my sweet cravings getting worse by the day I opted for the cherry bakewell flavour (being one of my favourite cakes when I lost the will to live and was eating roughly 8 a day no shit)

I must say I’m impressed the flavour is absolutely bang on, 3 scoops in 450ml of water mixes great no lumps or froth and is nice enough to sip and enjoy rather than neck it and hold your nose

Packs a great profile and will definitely replace my current bedtime shake from now on, roll on bed time haha

Kompany4

Re: CNP Pro peptide

Postby Kompany4 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:09 pm

FDFB372D-7825-4FE3-BCCC-2CC3C9F205D8.png

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:28 pm

Yea I agree mate, makes a nice flavoured shake, I use a heaped scoop of CNP & the same of myprotein casein at bedtime
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

Inception

Postby Inception » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:21 pm

Or save your money and buy some proper food.

It is literally a waste product that was cast aside in years gone by...

I have worked for bodybuilding supp companies; on the whole just dont bother.

Return to “Bodybuilding Supplements”