good place for deals

Moderator: MOO

gazza123

good place for deals

Postby gazza123 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:54 pm

heres a link for a site for all sorts of protien and other products and they have great deals from time to time. http://www.musclefood.com/ code for free item once you order plus i get a bonus for introducing to friends HW507906 free products will be one of the following chicken breasts x4. beef stakes x2. rump stake x2. or protein bread. cheers enjoy :D

botchla

Re: good place for deals

Postby botchla » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:51 am

Have gone off musclefood recently, chicken quality has definitely gone down hill in recent times. Much prefer livelean these days, UK sourced chicken and much better quality.

gazza123

Postby gazza123 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:37 am

botchla wrote:Have gone off musclefood recently, chicken quality has definitely gone down hill in recent times. Much prefer livelean these days, UK sourced chicken and much better quality.

never orderd the meat just the protien 85 that was on off this week . 2x bags of whey 85 10kg £67. so couldnt winge on that. a mate gets the meat hampers says there sound but he will eat anything cheers for letting me know iam fussy with meat

Kompany4

Postby Kompany4 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:44 am

botchla wrote:Have gone off musclefood recently, chicken quality has definitely gone down hill in recent times. Much prefer livelean these days, UK sourced chicken and much better quality.

Never ordered meat online gonutrition have just sent me a 30% off coupon and thinking of getting some chicken and steak and seeing what it's like
I usually go down the market on a Saturday and get a load from there and freeze it but if there's online stuff just as good and even cheaper then I may well look into this

Return to “Bodybuilding Supplements”