Modafanil

Moderator: MOO

dragonofair

Modafanil

Postby dragonofair » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:08 am

Gonna add these to my workout to see if it improves my stamina and focus seen as its on offer this week 100 x 200mg tablets for just £32 like wow :D Has anyone got a bodybuilding Modafanil story to tell?Heard that Special Forces use it and Surgeons use it to increase sharpness and stay awake.The Worlds best kept secret it seems :shock: lol
Last edited by dragonofair on Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Danny1516

Re: Modafanil

Postby Danny1516 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:45 am

Used it for exams during my life. The shit keeps you awake all fricken day. Do not take after 12. Just take first thing in the morning. It keeps you alert and makes you want to be productive. Id get irritated if i was sat doing nothing. Also 100mg is shit. Take 200 lol

dragonofair

Postby dragonofair » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:31 pm

Thanks for the warnings and the info.Will do as you suggest.Cant wait to be Einstein for a few hours lol :D

Morrigan456

Postby Morrigan456 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:18 pm

I'm really interested to hear how u get on

dragonofair

Postby dragonofair » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:45 am

I will post a review after using for a week. :)

dragonofair

Postby dragonofair » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:38 am

I know That I said i would Wait a Week before posting results but.....
I took my first dose yesterday at around midday because just coudnt wait to get the sweeties out the candy packet. :lol: im sure you know the feeling :o well about an hour later I felt like someone had switched on a ROCKET BOOSTER for my brain.The most nuts feeling you will ever experience believe me :shock: I kinda felt spaced out but in a totally controlled kinda way.I tested my memory by trying to recall things that had happened and here it gets nuttier :shock: not only could i remember everything I actually had FULL photographic memory of the events.Guys and Girls this is like a MAGIC potion for your brain my concentration is so Sharp it could cut me.My IQ just shot up 100 points :lol: Another effect it had was to change my mood to JOLLY and confident from my usual somber and normal self :D Day 2 today and already feeling fab I can see why taking this would be addictive.Awesome reactions so far will keep you all posted but so far FRICCKING AWESOME :D .

Dbol Squirrel

Postby Dbol Squirrel » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:14 pm

Oooooo..., interesting. Not heard of this before. :shock: :mrgreen:

Kubis

Postby Kubis » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:23 pm

don't wanna burst the bubble and I have NOT used this myself but you stated yourself how it could easily be addictive, the fact you couldn't wait and jumped in says a lot..... as I said I've never used it but a very respected member in here as already warned of this stuff in previous posts.... all good and well for a quick fix or where it's needed but this ISNT something to be fucked about with however fantastic you might feel.... only to be used in very very short bursts and all those fantastic feelings come with a crash.... what goes up MUST come down....
Cocaine makes you feel fantastic and confident and the life and soul but we can't spend our days blasting coke......
not knocking you pal and dunno your reasons for taking it, must have used for exams, or other situations that require intense focus but if your just popping pills to feel a bit more alert then I'd have a cup of coffee instead of fucking about with stuff like that otherwise it's just another reccy drug.
if it's impotant to you then you will find a way, if it's not then you'll always find an excuse

dragonofair

Postby dragonofair » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:05 am

Hi Kubis and thanks for the advice.In my last post I was explaining simply how I felt and the effects of Modanifil on me.I did say it could be easily addictive to use AND in effect be open to abuse.but that could be said about anything INCLUDING Steroids. ;) joking aside though I am old enough and wise enough to know what the dangers are with ANY substance abuse.I have been using Steroids for going on 10 years now and have learned to respect the MANY dangerous and unpredictable side effects, but if used correctly the benefits outweigh the negatives.This is new SMART drug which has been around for a long time but been kept hidden in the shadows.In fact, reading up on it,Special forces have been using it for a long time to keep them totally focused as have Surgeons.So if Doctors and the armed forces are using it then its kinda safe to assume its NOT dangerous to use.....I am in the middle of a full time home study teacher training course as well as holding down a full time job.Modanifil seems to fit my need for focus and to keep me alert as well as making me feel pretty darm good about myself.lol A secondary effect is that its increases the production of dopamine which is the pleasure chemical of the brain.This also increases motivation.All good so far.There are a few mild side effects that some people but not others like a rash or allergic reactions increased urination or headaches or blood pressure increases that need to watched out for but NOTHING nasty like sudden death heart attack stroke etc.So yes I have done my homework and yes I wont be abusing its use however tempting that may be :D lol but its serving an important purpose and doing it well.Will let you know if i get any negative effects but from literature and studies it is and can be used SAFELY(within prescribed limits) long term.Hope this eases some or all of your concerns cheers :)

Kompany4

Postby Kompany4 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:36 am

With all due respect mate and I think what kubis is saying and getting at is take it easy on them man

Be careful
Be safe
Come here if your in a pickle these guys will get you out of the shit

Never took them myself I can't take a pre workout without thinking I'm gonna die so it's not for me but I doubt the addictiveness could be compared to steroids

Good luck enjoy go easy

Return to “Bodybuilding Supplements”