Another gym rant

Talk about Anything

Moderator: MOO

ashbro74

Re: Another gym rant

Postby ashbro74 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:08 pm

:lol: Yeah I've heard the " Just wanna gain a bit, but not too much as don't wanna look freaky" one a few times to many myself :roll:
Well, I'll always have the size they don't want/need if they like.
Luckily, i train in a gym that isn't one of the big commercial jobbies that attract the "New year New Me" brigade along with their new Xmas gym wear and water/protein shakers.
As you say buddy sit tight and they'll vanish as quick as Xmas did.

Bonus

Postby Bonus » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:41 pm

Vests with hoods. Fuck is that all about?!?

Shadow boxing posing between sets of machine curls. With rolled up t-shirt sleeves for added menace :roll:

Spitting on gym floor :twisted:
Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance determines your destiny.

Littletodd

Postby Littletodd » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:07 pm

Bonus wrote:Vests with hoods. Fuck is that all about?!?

Shadow boxing posing between sets of machine curls. With rolled up t-shirt sleeves for added menace :roll:

Mate we had a guy in a gym I used to go to that would cover one nostril then blow snot out the uncovered nostril on the floor!

It was a “health club” type gym and he was massive, so none of the staff dared to say anything to him!
Massive, Ripped, Natural <<<< Pick two

No amount of fat burners will substitute a calorie deficit :-)

Abs-Sent

Postby Abs-Sent » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:21 pm

Littletodd wrote:

Mate we had a guy in a gym I used to go to that would cover one nostril then blow snot out the uncovered nostril on the floor!

It was a “health club” type gym and he was massive, so none of the staff dared to say anything to him!

Are you kidding!? I wouldn't know what to say if someone spat (or "Nose spat") on the floor. Fucking animals! I clearly lead a sheltered life :lol:

Littletodd

Postby Littletodd » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:31 pm

Abs-Sent wrote:
Littletodd wrote:

Are you kidding!? I wouldn't know what to say if someone spat (or "Nose spat") on the floor. Fucking animals! I clearly lead a sheltered life :lol:

Dead serious, he also seemed to think everyone in the gym was there to assist him with his workout.

He'd have people put a plate on his back while he does press ups, take it off when he's finished. Unrack the bar on the smith machine for him then re-rack when he's done etc. I don't go to that gym any more but a girl at my work does and apparently he's still doing it now!
Massive, Ripped, Natural <<<< Pick two

No amount of fat burners will substitute a calorie deficit :-)

Beastmode

Postby Beastmode » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:58 pm

“Nose spat” - this does not sit easy with me, and to do it in a gym is unforgivable!
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long.

Abs-Sent

Postby Abs-Sent » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:51 pm

Littletodd wrote:Are you kidding!? I wouldn't know what to say if someone spat (or "Nose spat") on the floor. Fucking animals! I clearly lead a sheltered life :lol:

Dead serious, he also seemed to think everyone in the gym was there to assist him with his workout.

He'd have people put a plate on his back while he does press ups, take it off when he's finished. Unrack the bar on the smith machine for him then re-rack when he's done etc. I don't go to that gym any more but a girl at my work does and apparently he's still doing it now![/quote]
I'm getting annoyed and I haven't even met him :lol:

Kompany4

Postby Kompany4 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:46 pm

Boggles the mind some of the replies in this thread I’m so lucky I have a gym full of respect for the members and equipment absolute madness

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:55 pm

Kompany4 wrote:Boggles the mind some of the replies in this thread I’m so lucky I have a gym full of respect for the members and equipment absolute madness

You wouldn't believe what you see in these gyms mate, particularly at this time of year
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

Return to “General Chat”