Another gym rant

Talk about Anything

Moderator: MOO

lurch

Re: Another gym rant

Postby lurch » Thu May 16, 2019 3:10 am

Littletodd wrote:
Mate we had a guy in a gym I used to go to that would cover one nostril then blow snot out the uncovered nostril on the floor!

It was a “health club” type gym and he was massive, so none of the staff dared to say anything to him!

Sorry, I couldn't give a fuck how big he is, that is fucking rancid, what is wrong with people, I have this argument at work all the time, dirty bastards, leave the canteen in a mess, I pull them up "is your kitchen at home like that?" their like what? They don't grasp the concept of treating work the same as their house, to me it's the same, I spent x amount of hours at home, x amount of hours at work, I expect the same standard of cleanliness to apply to both. Some proper dirty ignorant bastards about!
Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. Lance Armstrong

KJS

Re: Another gym rant

Postby KJS » Thu May 16, 2019 10:10 am

Yep, agree Lurch. I have the same issue on all my sites, no consideration for other users! makes my blood boil, lazy twats. It guess they are all lucky enough to have skivvies (wives girlfriends etc) running around and clearing up after them at home! :lol:

Return to “General Chat”