Matched betting

Talk about Anything

Moderator: MOO

Shrugss

Matched betting

Postby Shrugss » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:32 pm

Is this still working,
Wanting to get a hair transplant in Turkey and need around 2k working more overtime but would like to add little bit more to my pot

Kubis

Re: Matched betting

Postby Kubis » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:17 am

Can’t remember who but somebody on the forum was sharing tips and links around 12 months ago... I’d have had a go myself but personally didn’t have the time...I know a few guys on here had a go and cashed in a few hundred quid and up to a couple of grand... I think LT had a bash so maybe he will chime in... I’d say it’s still do-able but just don’t get greedy and expect to quit while your ahead or accept some losses as I know accounts were being frozen or winnings unable to be cashed in once they realised what you was doing, that being said you could easily get a few hundred out of it.
if it's impotant to you then you will find a way, if it's not then you'll always find an excuse

Shrugss

Postby Shrugss » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:35 am

Cheers Kubis

Robbie

Postby Robbie » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:12 pm

Littletodd

Postby Littletodd » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:41 pm

Yeah I did this on the back of Az’s post, I used profit accumulator

You do need a grand or so to do the big offers as to avoid losing money to wagering requirements you have to use your offer bets on high odds things but I think I made a good couple of grand. The biggest offers I remember were bet365 £200 sign up, ladbrokes £80 free bet, the rest is just a case of working through them all making £15-£20 each time
Massive, Ripped, Natural <<<< Pick two

No amount of fat burners will substitute a calorie deficit :-)

Littletodd

Postby Littletodd » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:56 pm

Only thing worth thinking about is if you are planning on getting a mortgage or re-mortgaging any time soon then it’s best to wait till you’ve done it then start.

When my mortgage was being under written and they checked my bank statements they did question it and I was touching cloth thinking I was going to get declined!

A mate of mine did get declined and had to wait 3 months for his statements to be clear of betting transactions then apply again because even though it’s risk free try telling that to a stubborn banker that’s deciding whether or not you can borrow 6 figure sums of money

Robbie

Postby Robbie » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:17 am

Littletodd wrote:Only thing worth thinking about is if you are planning on getting a mortgage or re-mortgaging any time soon then it’s best to wait till you’ve done it then start.

When my mortgage was being under written and they checked my bank statements they did question it and I was touching cloth thinking I was going to get declined!

A mate of mine did get declined and had to wait 3 months for his statements to be clear of betting transactions then apply again because even though it’s risk free try telling that to a stubborn banker that’s deciding whether or not you can borrow 6 figure sums of money

Second bank account just for matched betting. Problem solved.

Littletodd

Postby Littletodd » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:14 am

Robbie wrote:
Littletodd wrote:Only thing worth thinking about is if you are planning on getting a mortgage or re-mortgaging any time soon then it’s best to wait till you’ve done it then start.

Second bank account just for matched betting. Problem solved.

If only! Certain lenders ask for statements for all of your accounts. Natwest for example

Guru wade

Postby Guru wade » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:17 pm

Not match betting but I do well with horse racing know a few jockeys and trainers I get good info on gambles I don’t waste time with tips I’d be happy to share them with you guys when they come around.. last time I had 2grand On a 14/1 shot won by 2 lengths. Guru

Littletodd

Postby Littletodd » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:54 pm

Guru wade wrote:Not match betting but I do well with horse racing know a few jockeys and trainers I get good info on gambles I don’t waste time with tips I’d be happy to share them with you guys when they come around.. last time I had 2grand On a 14/1 shot won by 2 lengths. Guru

Lumping 2k on a 14/1, balls of steel!

Bet that was a tense one to watch

Return to “General Chat”