Remembering the Great Man John Dunning who sadly passed away JANUARY 3rd 2001

Dunning Test 350 review

Anabolic Steroids

Moderator: MOO

Lew
Site Admin

Dunning Test 350 review

Postby Lew » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:26 pm

Just started using the new Supertest 350 that Dunning labs have produced.

I did a shot 2 days ago so plenty of time to report on pip, I will follow up on this thread with results after a few days also and then 4 weeks in, I am going to get my bloods taken so I can see how much test is in my system.

Was a glute shot, and i injected a total of 2ml.
I used a blue pin to draw it out of the vial and the same blue pin to jab.
I did notice the oil is thick, obviously, its 350mg per ml, its like syrup but it wasnt too bad to shoot with a 3ml barrel. would probably be best to warm vial up which I didn't do.

2 days later, zero pip. honestly, so smooth if i didnt remember, i would have no clue which cheek i injected into. props to the lab for giving us a high dosaged product that gives no pip. years ago i remember using ukbolics test375 and the pip was unbearable, how the labs have come onwards since those days is great.

will update as and when it kicks in, and of course, will post my blood work within this thread also.

Kompany4

Re: Dunning Test 350 review

Postby Kompany4 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:59 pm

Good stuff bud will follow with great interest

ashbro74

Postby ashbro74 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:12 pm

Yes will follow with interest.
Correct me if i'm wrong but did Dunning once do a Megatest 350 or am i thinking Dimension?
Either way that was ferocious if injected above a ml in a single shot and experienced it personally after injecting 2ml=700mg in one shot (Only did it once ;) )
Small advisory for new members/users
Glad to hear your shot of 2ml is going well Admin and look forward to future update/review of this new product. Due to everybody having different tolerances i would advise less experienced user to use with caution and to split their shots when running high mg/ml products and even better run shotgun with another product ie Deca, Tren, Eq or whatever your running. start with a ml and work up (if you need to) if your unaffected as high mg/ml compounds, even with the production quality of dunning products can be crippling for most as afterall, we're not all as Hardcore as admin as i'm sure he would agree :lol:
Safety first guys!
Last edited by ashbro74 on Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Viz

Postby Viz » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:29 pm

Mate I was about to pull the trigger with this today, then remembered how bad the pip was from the last batch of 350 I did. MUST STRESS not from these lads but some other lab now gone. DHacks or what ever they called themself the second time round did a version. And that is what I still get fucking cold sweats about.

And seriously I just got all sweaty and went sod it not doing this again. So I am really pleased to see this thread.
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

ashbro74

Postby ashbro74 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:33 pm

Anyone remember Endosin 500?? :roll: :roll:

Viz

Postby Viz » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:45 pm

ashbro74 wrote:Anyone remember Endosin 500?? :roll: :roll:

Don't you tell me you tried it mate Bloody hell.
Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection.

ashbro74

Postby ashbro74 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:55 pm

Viz wrote:
ashbro74 wrote:Anyone remember Endosin 500?? :roll: :roll:

Don't you tell me you tried it mate Bloody hell.

With regret, i did Viz.
As they say mate we live and learn by our mistakes, hence my earlier post/speech.

tommydunn

Postby tommydunn » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:26 pm

Looking forward to seeing blood results and hearing how you feel on this mate. Will it be sent off for a lab test too? Not that I doubt Dunning at all...

I've ordered a load of these, can't wait!
If you think you can, you can.
If you think you can't, you can't.
Either way, you're right...

Lew
Site Admin

Postby Lew » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:29 pm

ashbro74 wrote:Yes will follow with interest.
Correct me if i'm wrong but did Dunning once do a Megatest 350 or am i thinking Dimension?
Either way that was ferocious if injected above a ml in a single shot and experienced it personally after injecting 2ml=700mg in one shot (Only did it once ;) )
Small advisory for new members/users
Glad to hear your shot of 2ml is going well Admin and look forward to future update/review of this new product. Due to everybody having different tolerances i would advise less experienced user to use with caution and to split their shots when running high mg/ml products and even better run shotgun with another product ie Deca, Tren, Eq or whatever your running. start with a ml and work up (if you need to) if your unaffected as high mg/ml compounds, even with the production quality of dunning products can be crippling for most as afterall, we're not all as Hardcore as admin as i'm sure he would agree :lol:
Safety first guys!

yeah that was dimension labs that did the megatest Ash.
whilst I agree with you, everyones tolerances are different, honestly, hand on heart, on my daughters life, ZERO pip! if anyone complains about pip on this stuff, id consider quitting roids and joining a chess club. :D

Lew
Site Admin

Postby Lew » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:33 pm

Viz wrote:Mate I was about to pull the trigger with this today, then remembered how bad the pip was from the last batch of 350 I did. MUST STRESS not from these lads but some other lab now gone. DHacks or what ever they called themself the second time round did a version. And that is what I still get fucking cold sweats about.

And seriously I just got all sweaty and went sod it not doing this again. So I am really pleased to see this thread.

trust me Viz, super smooth.
that dimension megatest was hit and miss, sometimes it was ok and then other batches were poor.

Return to “Anabolic Steroids”