Supplements you currently use?

Talk about Anything

Moderator: MOO

Thejosephbear
Posts: 170
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:32 am

Re: Supplements you currently use?

Postby Thejosephbear » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:52 pm

Shrugss wrote:Majority of people take mk677 for growth of muscles at 25mg recommended dose.

I'm doing it for lifestyle purposes so 10mg seems to work for me,
Just for the vivid dreams it's fun!

And also lasts longer hahaha


Ha haha.
Whereabouts do you get yours from?

Inception
Posts: 352
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:57 am

Re: Supplements you currently use?

Postby Inception » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:22 pm

Fancy trying this mk stuff, and im out of gh right now...

Where are we sorucing form gents?

User avatar
Littletodd
Posts: 770
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:38 pm
Location: Suffolk

Re: Supplements you currently use?

Postby Littletodd » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:25 pm

Inception wrote:Fancy trying this mk stuff, and im out of gh right now...

Where are we sorucing form gents?


Receptorchem, quite a few of us on here use them.

Tastes foul, so take it with a drink strong in flavour. I use a small amount of undiluted squash or milk
Massive, Ripped, Natural <<<< Pick two

No amount of fat burners will substitute a calorie deficit :-)

Thejosephbear
Posts: 170
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:32 am

Re: Supplements you currently use?

Postby Thejosephbear » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:47 pm

Littletodd wrote:
Inception wrote:Fancy trying this mk stuff, and im out of gh right now...

Where are we sorucing form gents?


Receptorchem, quite a few of us on here use them.

Tastes foul, so take it with a drink strong in flavour. I use a small amount of undiluted squash or milk


In terms of growth efleets is it any good?
And the dosage?

Cheers littletod!

User avatar
Littletodd
Posts: 770
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:38 pm
Location: Suffolk

Re: Supplements you currently use?

Postby Littletodd » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:25 pm

Thejosephbear wrote:
Littletodd wrote:
Inception wrote:Fancy trying this mk stuff, and im out of gh right now...

Where are we sorucing form gents?


Receptorchem, quite a few of us on here use them.

Tastes foul, so take it with a drink strong in flavour. I use a small amount of undiluted squash or milk


In terms of growth efleets is it any good?
And the dosage?

Cheers littletod!


25mg a day, apparently anything higher is a waste as it reaches a kind of saturation point

Only things I noticed were muscle fullness probably from water retention? Better sleeping (waking up less in the night) and a general feeling of wellbeing but that probably comes from the heavier sleeping = more awake in the day
Massive, Ripped, Natural <<<< Pick two

No amount of fat burners will substitute a calorie deficit :-)

Shrugss
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:04 pm

Re: Supplements you currently use?

Postby Shrugss » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:09 am

Receptor chem has good reviews, I got mine raw from china

Stu1290
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:44 am

Re: Supplements you currently use?

Postby Stu1290 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:07 am

Has anyone experienced any issues with labido on mk677?
Noticed after a week of taking it it started to get lower and now it’s anout non existent .

Lurcher290
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:56 pm

Re: Supplements you currently use?

Postby Lurcher290 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:02 pm

I use stinging nettle root that allegidly lowers shgb.


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 84 guests