Anybody looking for bulking tips ;)

Talk about Anything

Moderator: MOO

Kubis

Anybody looking for bulking tips ;)

Postby Kubis » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:36 pm

if it's impotant to you then you will find a way, if it's not then you'll always find an excuse

werrtttt23

Re: Anybody looking for bulking tips ;)

Postby werrtttt23 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:27 pm

Great video, really puts it into perspective how much food you actually have to eat vs how much food you think you’re eating :lol:

Kentus1990

Postby Kentus1990 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:28 pm

I love this guy, he his just straight up and no bullshit. Great video.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:21 am

awesome video ty for sharing!

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:04 am

That's why I see guys who go to the gym as often as I do & not change. Eating is the key.
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

Chris GW

Postby Chris GW » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:56 pm

Love videos like this. Goes to show that it doesn't HAVE to be chicken and broccoli year-round.

Although, those more impressionable amongst us will probably see this as the green-light to go and eat like this. Most guys would simply get fat adopting this approach...me included. Would be fun though! Whole fucking chicken in one meal! Jesus wept.
If you think you can, you can.
If you think you can't, you can't.
Either way, you're right...

Littletodd

Postby Littletodd » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:04 am

Chris GW wrote:Love videos like this. Goes to show that it doesn't HAVE to be chicken and broccoli year-round.

Although, those more impressionable amongst us will probably see this as the green-light to go and eat like this. Most guys would simply get fat adopting this approach...me included. Would be fun though! Whole fucking chicken in one meal! Jesus wept.

You’d be surprised at how small a whole chicken looks in front of you when you dismantle a whole chicken whole

I stripped it down to 2 breasts 2 thighs 2 legs and stab it was an easy one to finish

I would like my son to do the same but he’s going into the police so he had to try and fight back at me trying to resist arrest. Safe to say he done me fair & square but trying to resist arrest he got me face down on the floor begging for release. I asked him what good does his bachelor of medicine do how he doesn’t care
Massive, Ripped, Natural <<<< Pick two

No amount of fat burners will substitute a calorie deficit :-)

Kubis

Postby Kubis » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:10 am

you totally just lost me there LT...... :shock: :shock: :lol:
if it's impotant to you then you will find a way, if it's not then you'll always find an excuse

Return to “General Chat”