Talk about Anything

Moderator: MOO

What motivates you to train?

You may select 1 option

View results

Graham

What motivates you?

Postby Graham » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:40 pm

So guys, we all make promises to ourselves in our quest for continual self improvement. . . But what motivates you most of all?

TrenEBrahh

Re: What motivates you?

Postby TrenEBrahh » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:20 pm

I'd be lying if women wasn't one of the reasons. But in all honesty, I just love the way it makes me feel. The pump, seeing myself getting bigger. Working out is like a drug to me. I just need it or I just don't feel right.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:02 pm

To be honest i just love the training, senses on accomplishment, adrenaline, pump and all the happy brain hormones it brings. Always have probably always will.

Its an addiction for me and not always a healthy one. God knows how many things I have done that are detrimental to all aspects of my health. I would and have trained Ill, injured and tired. I would train 7 days a week just for the buzz it brings if I could.

Health has come into more now I am older and a bit broken but a bit wiser too....but ultimately i am an addict.

ADAM

Postby ADAM » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:26 pm

Thomas wrote:To be honest i just love the training, senses on accomplishment, adrenaline, pump and all the happy brain hormones it brings. Always have probably always will.

Its an addiction for me and not always a healthy one. God knows how many things I have done that are detrimental to all aspects of my health. I would and have trained Ill, injured and tired. I would train 7 days a week just for the buzz it brings if I could.

Health has come into more now I am older and a bit broken but a bit wiser too....but ultimately i am an addict.

You & me both mate, you've written my reply
Never quit. If you stumble get back up. What happened yesterday NO longer matters. Today's another day so get back on track and move closer to your goals. YOU can do it

Bonus

Postby Bonus » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:03 pm

All of the above except lycra :lol:
and not wanting to let myself turn into a fat, old, lazy, chin pudding.
Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance determines your destiny.

ashbro74

Postby ashbro74 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:32 pm

None of the above, APART from the Lycra! Big Spiderman fans as a lad :lol:

Beastmode

Postby Beastmode » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:05 am

Bonus wrote:and not wanting to let myself turn into a fat, old, lazy, chin pudding.

Ditto! :lol:
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long.

Return to “General Chat”